warriortears warriortears 22-25 19 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

sexuality is a sliding scale, and wherever you find yourself is as perfectly perfect.

Best Answer

Yes, most straight guys do, from time to time at least.

Best Answer

its just a fractional part of your overall sexuality, ie forbidden fruit? you might also fantasise about s and m or anal sex, doesnt mean yopu will start practising those actions, nor does it mean you are a pervert. most people fantasise whilst having sex about being with a different person? i thinbk a lot of women will admit to this too? it doesnt mean you or others are unfaithful by doing so, consequently as you do not practise gay sex its to you very different and as such quite exciting and a turn on, just enjoy for fanhtasies but instead of trying it out watch a ***** movie, plenty on the net!

Best Answer

Possibly that doesn't mean they will act on it.

Best Answer

None that they will admit to. I dated quite a few men and have married three and only one man admitted that he had. I called him a Poof

Best Answer

No such thing as perfectly straight. We are all bisexual by nature. If we are straight only or gay only, then we are damaged in some way that makes us averse to the other sex - it's not natural!

Best Answer

Is that a question? I never said you were straight.

Best Answer

If it remains a fantasy then yes I think so, he might be more bi curious than perfectly straight though.

Best Answer

Sure... just dont cross over...

Best Answer

why not everyone is sexually curious at some point

Best Answer

Yes of course. I'm straight but have fantasized about dominating and being dominated by another guy.

Best Answer

Yea. You're either bi or just curious

Best Answer

of course any fantasy is ok your head is safe

Best Answer