Like a transgender person can "change" their gender, does it apply to people who felt like they were born the wrong Race? I feel like I should have been black.
JessieTheGreekGoddess JessieTheGreekGoddess 18-21, F 11 Answers Apr 22 in Community

If your definition of black is talking like you're illiterate and acting a fool in public. I don't want you to be the same race as me. We don't need another jackass to bring even more stereotypes on us.

Best Answer

I actually talk rather educated and I'm fluent in 3 languages. I will be a Lawyer as well. Hmmm... maybe its Canada, or my community, but I don't know any black people who act like that,

Best Answer

I'm just guarding the gate lady....and yes, many many black people in America sadly act like that...

Best Answer

You should get out more. An overwhelming majority of us do not behave in that manner.

Best Answer

America.... *sigh*

Best Answer

Yes, we have fallen far....

Best Answer

However, theramengirl, so many of us do....

Best Answer

What? That's ridiculous. Race is nothing but skin color. Everything else generally tied to it is because of the mindset of humans. Culture, stereotypes, and etc.

Best Answer

Race is also genetic code and has a lot to do with skeletal structure. Also if one is prone to certain illnesses. Like Sickle cell, high blood pressure, or diabetes.

Best Answer

Okay, so what? You want to black for the "benefit" of being sensitive/more likely to have sickle cell or because of the way you act that is generally connected with the stereotypical black person?

Best Answer

Are you speaking of the American stereotypical black person? Then no. But in Canada, we have less disgraceful people in general.

Best Answer

I think I am large dicked man trapped in an average dicked body. Does that count?

Best Answer

Isn't there surgery or pills to cure that?

Best Answer

Unfortunately all the pills are bullshit. And hell's no I am not letting a plastic surgeon near my ****, I still want it to work.

Best Answer

Robert Downey Jr. 's character in Tropic Thunder

Best Answer

That's new.

Best Answer

Lol, you can change your ethnicity, or you could go the MJ route and chemically alter your skin... Oh, I mean catch a skin color changing disease XD

Best Answer

Lol its all bullshit. Sorry.

Best Answer

In before someone says "Michael Jackson."

Best Answer

Nah, you can't be black. Sorry.

Best Answer

Why not? :'( I'm Russian, all we know how to do is ride bears and fight.

Best Answer

Also fight bears and drink vodka

Best Answer

You just don't have that factor.

Best Answer

Why? o.o I can be whatever you want me to be. Unless you're not black.. then I'm not asking you. o.o

Best Answer

I am black. Lol and no you can't be black. 😁

Best Answer

Why not? :'( My feels are hurt. Rejection stings. v.v

Best Answer

Yeah I know it hurts, but the pain will eventually disappear. You'll live. :)

Best Answer

Okay. v.v

Best Answer

Why you feel that way?

Best Answer

Black people are more fun to be around than white people.

Best Answer

and you fun to be around?

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

Then why change to black if you don't fit in?

Best Answer

Then I will be fun. Duh.

Best Answer

If you cant be fun now you not going to fun with any skin colour, fun is personality not skin colour and you seems don't have that....Duh

Best Answer

Then how come I know fun black people but no fun white people?

Best Answer

Whats that got to do with you? they are fun and not you, I tell you what... paint your skin for a week and see if anything change ;)

Best Answer

There are no fun white people. They have no sense of humour or rhythm.

Best Answer