TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 8 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Emotional Health

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and gain eternal life!"<br />
But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Best Answer

I saw an episode of "1,000 Ways To Die" wherein this happened to a guy in England.

Best Answer

What a way to die. I love it!

Best Answer

No don't think so....but that would be a great way to go. :-)

Best Answer

I don't know. I feel so good and everything is funny. I is one awesome feeling. And no I am not on any kind of dope, drugs or alcohol.

Best Answer

I believe you sister!!! No need for that stuff to feel great.

Best Answer

ur all safe to not expect to die from EP silliness ,,,,, however,,,, I do suggest u not bring EP w/u in ur bathroom,,,,, because,, people every day ,,,, do expire,,, while trying to take a dump,,,, could be 'probable' cause,,, u LOL,,, to the point ur ******* seizes all up,,, while on ur throne,,,,

Best Answer

LOL EP killed theHatedOne from laughter. LOL Dead on the throne from overdose of laughter. LOL I think I am going to die now. Die with a big smile on my face.

Best Answer

yes, they showed an episode of 1,000 ways to die where a guy who laughed himself to death lol

Best Answer

OH God this may be my last night on earth. LOL I would not care right now. LOL I so happy.

Best Answer

lol cool! jk jk jk

Best Answer

She's gonna blow! *dives in slow motion for the couch*

Best Answer

LOL, I just may do that. LOL. Now I can't ever stop laughing. LOL I have never laughed so much in my life.

Best Answer