GypsySun GypsySun 26-30, F 21 Answers May 14, 2009

sorry, no.

Best Answer

really... no.

Best Answer

Anything is possible!<br />
You can change anything you want about yourself but you can only encourage a person to change but never change them unwillingly

Best Answer

of course they can change. any one can if they want to bad enough. i use to be an extreamly violent person. i would fight just for the hell of it. after i got locked up i decided i was to old for that mess and it was no way to live. so i did every thing in my power to make changes and it has worked. i have left that life behind and dont miss it at all

Best Answer

only if they really feel remorceful about what theyve done<br />
and they really want to get councling and really change<br />
most of the abusers dont want to change

Best Answer

Of course they can ...

Best Answer

For me,itz a YES...They muzt have en0ugh reaz0n to change and ofcourse with the support and trust of the people who they loved and love them. It takes time

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, people can change. But they have to want to and they have to know how.

Best Answer

Most of the answer say "no", and I would tend to agree, one's future reactions are veeery dependent on their past actions.<br />
However...<br />
If I hit a woman ever in my life, I know that would be bad, and I know I would have a problem, and I know I would've flushed many many efforts of trust I've invested with many many friends.<br />
But if one were to ascertain the idea of "Once violent, always violent", then, if I were to ever hit a woman undeserved, then wouldn't I be condemned for life? Then I should just off myself and do everyone else a favor?<br />
Sorry, no, I don't buy that. I've never hit, but I have cheated, and when I have, even those I've cheated on have told me "That was ****** up, but you've done the best options to remedy this." I am not one who would purposely deceive another, that is not my way.<br />
So in essence, it is fine to worry about trust issues and such with someone who has admittedly screwed up in the past, but to use it as their noose before they've done you that wrong...nah, I don't buy it.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe that with the want and desire to change anything is possible. Once we look within ourselves and find the root cause of these actions the change will become possible. With the love and support of those around us the transition will be easier. I am on my own journey for true change. Not only for myself but those I truly love. I want nothing more than to make the changes in myself that have cause so much pain to the ones I love. Change for me is the only choice I have and truly want for the future. My journey will be one day a success story that I will share on EXP.

Best Answer

A person's base nature I do not feel can ever change. It can evolve a bit, be hidden, but it always comes out in the end. The saying "a Leopard can't change its spots" has proven to be true in my lifetime. However, with pure honesty to themself and a counselor - and if they are willing to do what it takes - they could change a behavior that is negative (violence, cheating, etc.)

Best Answer

For a start a angry is also loving person. Just like a loving person can fly of the handle every now and then. A cheater is usually trapped by emotion and opportunity, If he can control that he can control anything.

Best Answer

Depends on the violence and if it's a spur of the moment thing or more like a planned out detailed *** whoopin thing...As for the cheater. I think they can become monogamous after they lose several thousand dollars a year paying out child support and alimony, I think they might learn a lesson. And if they don't, they are gonna have a hard time in this world!! :D

Best Answer

Well.....my husband is both....I waited to see if he could change....after a gazillion "I will change, and I love you, I'm sorrys"....my answer is no....<br />
It is who they are....and what they are....and life is just too darn short, to give away years of your life, hoping for something different...

Best Answer

Can a demon become a nun?

Best Answer