feeling broken? I made choices I know werent good due to the fact my husband emotionally abused me, had an emotional affair on me and is never there for me so I'm having a physical affair now w a man who totally cares for me that my husband knows fully about and encourages me to continue when he's the one who caused it and now I just feel broken and used.
dianeO90 dianeO90 41-45, F 7 Answers Jul 11 in Dating & Relationships

sounds heartbreaking. I value my marriage and love my husband.

Best Answer

I believe 100% in the power of healing and the power to transform your life in every way possible. I don't care where you've been, what you've done, or who you are. I believe that you are a beautiful work of art that is continually being created and shaped into a perfect specimen.

Best Answer

You would benefit from long-term counseling after all you have been through. You deserve to get through this and be supported.

Best Answer

I'm already in therapy and have been for a year but my husband refuses to change, he thinks its all my fault for choices HE'S making and blaming it on me so I said **** this s**t, if he is going to deny me love, attention, sex, I'm going to get it somewhere else and I know that isn't going to fix things but it sure feels good for moment.

Best Answer

Glad you are in therapy. Does he go with you? And you know that you can only change yourself, not him, right? Easier said than done.

Best Answer

Broken people attract each other. By that metric your affair has a 100% chance of failing.

Best Answer