My child hood friend died 30 years ago and he was strangIed . I am wondering from the time he passed out from lack of air to the time every last neuron stopped working if he could feel fear, eg. if he had a nightmare while he was passed out due to the trauma, or if he felt like he wanted to wake up but couldn't. And if bouts of conciousness could've came forth when he was dead or unconcious and aware of his death.
JacobHall JacobHall 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Health

I have had three near death experiences. I was out of body. No pain. Each time I could see the efforts being made to bring me back........each time I was angry, I didn't want to come back. Close as I can answer.

I am sorry you seem to still struggle with his death. (( hug ))

Best Answer

Now that's interesting.

Best Answer

I'll write about them one day.

Best Answer

maybe you should ask god that question, i dont think any of us can know that

Best Answer

If his adrenaline kicked in then he probably felt very little pain until he passed out but only those who have experienced NDE's know for certain what beyond that feels like.

Best Answer

An unconcious state is complete unawareness. Only WHILE passing out does one feel fear or pain. Once he was unconcious, he felt nothing.

Best Answer

I want the real answer too. Too bad death is too well designed that dead can't tell the truth. I just wondering where and what will happen to the death person soul. How would he feel. Can he able to talk to himself... bla bla bla

Best Answer

No one can say for certain, some say that hearing is the last thing to go, if the heart has stopped, and no O2 in flowing round the body, then it's debatable whether the person feels fear or pain.

Best Answer