QuestionMarks QuestionMarks 41-45, F 6 Answers Feb 11 in Health

Sure can, but I'd have it done professionally.

Best Answer

I noticed auburn hair looks great on girls with naturally black hair. But I wonder if it would come out the same on me.

Best Answer

It never looks the same on you. Even if it is the exact shade. So be prepared for that.

Best Answer

Is that straw color natural or dyed? If it's dyed, way too many color processes and you will wind up with orange hair. Use a color remover and plenty of a deep conditioner. If that is natural, I would darken it gradually.

Best Answer

No. It's natural.

Best Answer

Darken it gradually. That's a drastic change, and if you go to a dark auburn, you will wind up with medium or light auburn.

Best Answer

Try on a wig first. Make sure you really do like it. I have found our skin seems to match our natural shade better.

Best Answer

The longer woman color their hair the likelihood that it develops a reddish tint increases.

Best Answer

I love how you know this!!!

Best Answer

Just what I have observed. Is it a fact?

Best Answer

I don't know.... I have got many grey's coming to light! They glow when I have my sun roof open.

Best Answer