To better understand the situation I am in right now and give me a good answer or advice, you can go over the details by reading my story/experience - One-Sided Love: Not Openly Reciprocated Or Understood As Such @ EP Link
yaoibliss yaoibliss 18-21, M 14 Answers Jul 22, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Yes I've seen it with a few

Best Answer

Anything can happen if the feelings are mutual.

Best Answer

maybe but they still just plankton so who cares?? LOL!!

Best Answer

absolutely, i had a seven year with my best friend, but alas it ended and i lost my best friend.

Best Answer

it can

Best Answer

Mhmm. Just tell the friend you like them and that will get you either in the relationship zone or the weird zone. Good luck!

Best Answer

I did but I don't know which zone now, i am confused if we are in a relationship zone or weird zone, the fact that my friend still shares the room and bed with me, talk, eat and live together even if I already expressed my feelings of love to my friend through words and actions.

Best Answer

Aww, I'm sorry it's being so hard to figure out. Just hang in there; if it's meant to be then it will happen. If not, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Hope for the best but expect the worst, ok?

Best Answer

yes I've done it lots of times

Best Answer

Yes. But more often it is one-sided.

Best Answer