Sunnysideout Sunnysideout 46-50, F 13 Answers Apr 25, 2012

It depends on what the person online is doing...."pinterest" is harmless (but time consuming) as a woman "pins" her interests onto "boards". If her husband/boyfriend is watching things on TV in which she has little or no interest, I see no harm in the two of them, within conversation distance, doing different things. If the person online is visiting dating sites or corresponding with former love interests, then yes, it would lead to problems in the relationship.

Best Answer

It would be a no go for me personally. But it really depends on the needs of both people involved. If you have a need for intimacy, for the other person to pay more attention to you and they just wont.. they're more interested in being online.. I would read that a serious problem to be resolved. It would seem to me like they are blocking me out, shutting down, and not being willing to be an active participant in the relationship. That would be a big problem.

Best Answer

no it can't where is the interaction!!!

Best Answer

Be careful as online friends can suddenly become serious.

Best Answer

It depends on how the partners define a relationship. Sometimes it is just a partnership by convenience.

Best Answer

If your spouse is asleep while you are online probably wont affect it.

Best Answer

I am on line all day and my hubby is at night. I am always upset with him ignoring me. I am alone all day. I want to talk and have undivided attention. He even plays cards on line when we order a good movie to watch together. Yet i am still here after being married nearly 34 years.

Best Answer

Well, there's obviously a lot more right than wrong for you guys. Kudos to you!

Best Answer

It is mostly that neither of us believe in divorce.

Best Answer

for me?.......i doubt it

Best Answer