loudn loudn 26-30 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

mmmmm

Best Answer

It can work (my husband is my opposite) but sometimes he annoys the crap out of me. If I had to do it all over again...I would pick someone with common interests...it just easier.

Best Answer

thanks. I guess I do wonder that...it s hard enough to make something last the distance, with things in common....without I don t know. and that is what I want, well I know we both want. I don t like the idea of lots more relationships.

Best Answer

Yh I'm sure it could ..although it might depend on what it exactly it is that you don't have in common.

Best Answer

different backgrounds, different pass times, different food tastes, lifestyle choices, ideas about health. We do like the same movies and similar music though.

Best Answer

Sure. You have more to add to each other that way.

Best Answer

hadn t thought of it like that....never really had a relationship before where we had nothing much in common..

Best Answer

Well, you won't run out of things to learn about each other :)

Best Answer

Yes, opposites attract. Then maybe you can make each others differences something you have in common!

Best Answer