So what you are saying is that the actual person you love.. but the physical looks are a vanity issue that could cause issues?

Best Answer

Then the physical doesnt matter samancat. I have dated hot girls and found most had the personality of a dried up felt, lust eventually fades and you need something more than the looks to make it for the long hual. Besides just try it out. and take it slow

Best Answer

As long as they can cook and drive, why not?

Best Answer

I thought people become better looking when you like them, but maybe not. Best buds makes a great partnership, but it might get awkward if he's attracted physically and you're not.

Best Answer

If it's Love, it will make itself known so much that you probably wouldn't have to ask. This is not to say that Love cannot be dangerous - I think it is simultaneously THE most wondrous *and* THE most deadly thing out there.<br />
It feels frigging GREAT when you do get hit with it though! The relationship could probably work but perhaps not forever if you don't have some sort of physical attraction to him - so blingblogbloop's answer is pretty close I think. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Of course.<br />
One has relationships at work, colleagues.<br />
Nothing to do with attraction.

Best Answer

I dont see how, and how are you going to have sex with someone who isnt attractive?

Best Answer

Love relationship? No. Sex is a big part of a love relationship.

Best Answer