cowboysboo cowboysboo 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 13, 2012

When I was 26, I was involved with a 51-year old man. He was smart, attractive, funny, awesome to be around. But he was always afraid that I was going to leave for someone my own age, and he would tell me he thought I was his last chance at a relationship.<br />
I didn't think of him as old, but he thought of himself as old. In the end I couldn't deal with that kind of pressure or his insecurity. His prophecies were self-fulfilling.<br />
I think maybe if I had been a little older and more mature at the time, or he had been a little more confident in our relationship, it could have worked. But as it was, it couldn't.

Best Answer

just be happy! and if you have too,reasure your partner that it dosn't worry you!! As long as thier are tyrue feelings,age shouldn't matter. hugs

Best Answer

We are 32yrs apart and he had insecurities in the beginning, "you can have anyone you want, why me, if you find someone else please tell me don't let me find out, I'm getting old, you might want to find someone younger ..." but he knows now that I am not going anywhere, he knows I love him for who he is. I even love his litlle wrinkles at the corner of his eyes when he smiles, poor me! But I had to cut down the phone calls/sms tio my male buddies and chat on Facebook to make him feel better and show him he do not have to worry. If you love him that much what would you not do to see him happy?<br />
It will go away eventually, as you guys go further in your relationship.<br />
PS: insecurities has really not much to do with only the age.

Best Answer

That's just the thing I love every wrinkle he has I think he's completely attractive from head to toe!

Best Answer

Happy I am not the only one to love wrinkles, everybody else don't understand. It's like everytime he smiles I can see how much he have been happy. I just love him!

Best Answer

its not going to work out if he can't get over the insecurities. That would be too much drama for anyone.

Best Answer

It can work if you truly love and care for each other and are mentally and physically able to cope with the eventual aging partner!

Best Answer

All you need is love.<br />
All you need is love.<br />
All you need is love, love.<br />
Love is all you need.

Best Answer

The age difference wouldn't make any difference if the older party tries to match up with the fitness of the younger one.Yes, we have some real bright example of those, but with all health,wealth and benefits, if any party in sick from mind, then the whole thing would be ruined eventually.<br />
Insecurity is a self killer which gives rise to many other mess, till it puts the final nail in the coffin of the relationship.Both the parties should be really balanced and above all, they should understand each other and reciprocate when time demands for it.

Best Answer

ii dont wana hurt anyone but i dont think its gona work .....and 15 years old is not just an age difference , its a generation difference .... but still this world is strange and anything can happen in this world so best of luck :)

Best Answer

Get rid of the insecure part and I sure hope so, otherwise probably not

Best Answer

It can but when one of the two is insecure then like in any relationship it's going to chip away at the good. Insecure people are not really relationship material.

Best Answer

If someone is insecure then no probably not

Best Answer

insecure as in "always thinks you are going to cheat on him insecure"? or are you the older, insecure party?

Best Answer

Im the younger party ... Hes 49 ... Im 34

Best Answer

Is he always concerned that you may be cheating on him or want to cheat on him? Or is he just in disbelief that 34 year old you wants to be with 49 year old him

Best Answer

He's more than concerned he is convinced that I'm cheating on him he says that I sneak guys in the house during the day while he's at work.

Best Answer

Then there is a VERY good chance he is cheating on you. Just FYI.

Best Answer

A 35 year old Man, and a 20year old Girl, aren't going to last but a minute.. She's a Girl... Not ready to Play House..And take care of business... He will become annoyed in no time.. She will be clingy and I Love You...He will want Space and Freedom... He will expect to much..And she wont be able to handle it.. She needs to learn to handle herself.. 5-7 years either way is plenty of age difference..

Best Answer