JaguarGorgone JaguarGorgone 26-30 27 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

sure it can---just look at all your old actors and their young brides---remember age is just a number---most of the women I see are half my age

Best Answer

Of course it can. :)

Best Answer

Not if her father has anything to say about it! Lol.

Best Answer

Her dad loves me, I just have never been with anyone more than 4years younger than me, so I'm a little concerned. We haven't had any real test to the relationship, so it all seems wonderful, but I know adversity it what shows the truth.

Best Answer

I don't believe 11 yr difference is so much the issue, but more the 19 yo vs 30 yo. I've known plenty of 19 yo (m and f) who were on point and vice versa 30 yo who were not. There's life experience, places that are age restricted... Regardless of who's 30 and 19.

Best Answer

Very true, I think it does come down to the individuals.

Best Answer

No. (and by the way, that was a full stop, or a period, depending on which continent you're on).

Best Answer

no i dont think it will work in the end because with a 30 year old age gap you can not grow old together..and you can not grow and mature together..one has already lived there life and the other is still living..to much heart ache for the older one to bare in the end..trust me when one gets to old sex wise,the younger one will cheat or just find someone else..they might love them and stick around about 4 or 5 years maybe but really come on..that just sets up for pain and heart break just might stroke the older one out..

Best Answer

depends on the people, and what they're each looking for. My impression, though, is that this works while the women are young and emotional and driven by the subconscious urge to have babies, and the men are having that same urge to "settle down". But the problem could be that at 19 she just isn't shaped as an individual, and could change dramatically over the following years, whereas people in their 30s generally want stability. So, again..depends on what each wants.<br />
My great-grandparents were 25 years apart and had a very good relationship, albeit it was mostly pragmatic, with little room for romance.

Best Answer

I agree. For the overwhelming majority of people, 19 is way to young to settle down. In thinking about it, I remember how much I changed after age 19. Wow.

Best Answer

Prince Charles was 12 years older than Lady Di, and that one worked out just fi--oops, maybe not....

Best Answer

Yeah... she was NOT happy.

Best Answer

if you truely love each other it's possible <br />
it's ofcours difficult, expessially when you are still studying and he is alreally working. And you guys are ofcours from a different time and he will think different about a lot of things than you.<br />
but it could work if you guys go for it

Best Answer

i'm have a really long crush on a man who's 30
but i know it's never gonna happen because he's inlove with someone else and he's going to get married
I see your de man in your situation I thought you where the girl
but do you know she loves you to?

Best Answer

Possible..

Best Answer

Sure you could.... You won't notice the ten years difference until you are in your 50-60's.

Best Answer

I've seen stranger. It depends on what each puts into the relationship.

Best Answer

Sure if the man is immature and not so bright . I know all 19 / 20 will be offended b this but it's true . The only use a 19 year old would be to me was a sexu.al one . At 19 they are far from being mature enough to date .

Best Answer

I really think it comes down to the individual. We been together since June, and still haven't had sex. She has initiated it, and I'm dying to, but from experience, I know not to do it to soon, if I truly want us to work for the long run, and not have our relationship based on sex.

Best Answer

maybe....but we are talking a huge gap in life experiences.......

Best Answer

Which is my biggest concern, as She's very mature for age (I though she was 25 when we met), but I'm told on a daily basis than I'm mature for my age as well, so...I don't know.

Best Answer

absolutly! I did it at that age and still am

Best Answer