Colonattus Colonattus 26-30, M 13 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

They can be a friend, but not MY friend.

Best Answer

If you are equally selfish, it should be great. You can both be self centered and neither of you will notice if the other one isn't interested in anything you have to say or want to do. If it's a one way street, eventually you're going to resent it.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

first off, shelfishness is usually accompanied with other disliked traits , so better leave him or her alone, unless are trying to buy some unwanted trouble later, no don't make friends period

Best Answer

THANK YOU...

Best Answer

Apparently so. I don't see it happening again, though.

Best Answer

If it is not greed itself, it can work out, depends how much you love your best friends, for me it could work out if my friends turns to Satans. I love them does not matter what.

Best Answer

but will you not feel consumed as their selfishness hurts you? like they never stop talking abut themselves all the time?

Best Answer

Me and my friends have different relationships. I'm very simple person by myself, if my bestfriendy talks sh*t about how cute she is and bla bla bla I put soap in her mouth and make her shut up.
If it's bestfriend he/she will understand and love you anyways, no matter what you say.
Just be honest with friends :3

Best Answer

thanks, i will buy some soap then

Best Answer

Am I talking to male or female and what sex is your best friend?

Best Answer

i am a male and he used to be my friend years and now i just cant take it,, he even doesnt know the name of my girl friend or my siblings, he makes me feel he doesnt care

Best Answer

You are two boys. Just give him knuckle sandwich in his face and tell him everything what you think. Or he will understand and try to improve or you lose him. At least you will be sure that you did your best. ^_^

Best Answer

its like you,re telling me to give him a last chance

Best Answer

You're complaining about you friend.
I'm just saying that if you think that he does not care about you, it's not friendship at all.
If you are sure that he cares about you as much as you do, and I see you do A LOT. then he won't let you slip away, because if my friend would come to me and told me "I think you don't care about me" I would slap him accros face. Friendship = care. Find out if he cares.

Best Answer

perhaps...but that would mean you have other friends that might as well be enemies...because it's pretty hard to be a very good friend if one only cares for one's self

Best Answer

you exactly said what i hinted to

Best Answer

They can, however, I believe that people tend to relate to others that affirm who/how they are themselves.

Best Answer

It's all about your expectations.

Best Answer

i expect they wont give up on their selfishness and still only care about themselves

Best Answer

Then you are good to go!

Best Answer

i gotta go yeaa

Best Answer

If you're unlucky

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer