In my experience these are the guys who get laid the most. Sexist men have no respect for women so they have no problem lying to them or telling them what they want to hear just to get laid.

Best Answer

that seems so sad a statement,

Best Answer

Sad but true, wingedone. Any woman who doesn't know that many (not all) men will say whatever they have to in order to get in your pants, needs to be informed immediately, because I really thought most women knew this already. I don't mean any disrespect. I've never been able to bring myself to do that because I don't treat people like that.

Best Answer

i feel it can go both ways in this instance i know what your refering to believe me,it is an obvious traite in some people, but it can also be so obvious in the male or female concerned with this type of act
however,. there are some nice genuine people in this world too its very nice to meet you :)

Best Answer

I did. lol

Best Answer

AW :)

Best Answer