Daisypie Daisypie 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Family Struggles

I'd think so, but you'd be better off asking a solicitor after giving him/her all the facts

Best Answer

They can't "win" back the custody, that's up to Child Welfare. However, it would help for you to be represented by consule to guid you. Get someone who specializes in child welfare.

Best Answer

First thing you need to do is to change the way you talk. SERIOUSLY !<br />
You do not "WIN" back custody, like it is a game. <br />
The lawyers / Solicitor for Social Services will pick up on that quickly and play it against you. <br />
You want to have "your child returned to you where your child belongs."<br />
And now to answer your question.<br />
Yes, it is possible if the Judge is not playing the political game.

Best Answer

yeah seriously? Im not stupid, it was a word youve chose to take out of context. And it is a game to the social workers. No matter how hard a person tries theres always something they craftily nit pick at to criticize you over. The only reason ive lost my child is because I have a mental health disorder.

Best Answer

and what is the "political game?"
So its possible the judge goes against social services decision? I got told it was very rare...
we are both intelligent, relatively stable couple. Because I suffer from borderline personality which can potentially cause me to be unstable, they have used that as a reason. I stopped drinking entirely throguhout my pregnancy even though I had a drinking problem beforehand, so it goes to show just how much I care for my child.

Best Answer

In matters like this they may go for the "politically correct" side of things rather than the lawfully correct. Either way is at the discretion of the judge. They can follow the guide lines or do their own thing.
Just as some kids have been made to wear a sign saying they stole something rather than go to jail.

Best Answer

Whats the reason? They are an impartial judge that go by things like a place too live, job, not on drugs, support group, child in danger... list is endless

Best Answer

so a child can be taken on the basis that somebody doesnt have a job? And we have housing problems atm but she hasnt been born yet..if those are all legit reasons then I think theres no way we can argue that its not right, I have a dependancy on prescription drugs, me and my partner have a violent history...these do sound like very legit reasons however they know how much we have improved and how co operate we have been and have chosen to look past that and not even give us a chance.

Best Answer

I am just showing possible reasons on why a child can be taken. Peoples actions can dramatically affect those ideals :)

Best Answer

its usually drug addicts/alchoholics,have their kids removed,for obvious reasons,and they usually get them back ,im neither,they kidnapped my daughter for no reason,kept her a year,and refuse to let her go for fear i will sue/claim compensation.without her,i cant do a thing.its cost taxpayers thousands of pounds,its a disgrace.the judges magistrates and all in family court lie and stick together,they have no interest in children,or the truth,they all know their part,to play,to stitch up innocent parents,there are no policeofficers in court,if you walk out nobody will stop you,its just a pantomime,its a disgrace

Best Answer