while pretending the rich will build industry if only they don't have to pay taxes?
DeeB00t DeeB00t 46-50, M 6 Answers Oct 23, 2013 in EP

It's funny you mention it, you limousine liberal, because those children made the iphone you're currently using to type this post.

Best Answer

well well well, a Faux News trailer-trash Republican comes out of the woodwork, but doesn't bring anything of note to share. I don't have an iphone, or a limo. Try again Doc Hate.

Best Answer

Aww, you think the democrats are any better? Remember 2004 and their fiscal cliff attacks, you faux lefty. You sput the same all trite we've heard a million times before but not comming with a solution, I know you feel guilty right now since your wife left you but it's not the time to regress being a college freshman. It's impossible to save everyone all the time, but at least keep your sympathy localized. We have a disastrous unemployment rate and I'd rather we feed and shelter our own bankrupt citizens first , who got screwed by the system in almost equal measure. And here's something on the house : Why is spying on other people like saying the N-word ? Only a black president can do it.

Best Answer

First - I'm neither. Both parties are complete chit and I'm for throwing them all out. Second, if you think the Repubs are "conservative", you must have your head in the dirt or something. And my wife did leave me and took my fuking kids and if you will kindly come and meet me I'll rip your ******* face off and show what a real muther fuker is. Everything else you said isn't worth even commenting on you shiht brain fuking puke.

Best Answer

Man, sometimes when you hear someone you just KNOW everything about their lives. First impressions count after all, and will you tell me now you're a marine with a 300 reported kill count? Threatening over the net is almost as pathetic as trying to solve world hunger via the power of EP posts. So now we have delusions of grandeur and inadequacies to add to the mix besides anger issues and narcissism. Where those the reasons your ex gave you or did she just find someone with a lack of those features as a role model for their father figure?

Best Answer

Yes<br />
It's called greed ,but others call it selfishness<br />
But its very hard to cure such kind of illness

Best Answer

As you can see by the other replies here, just admitting it is a huge, courageous step.

Best Answer

we are all bald, insane orangutans

Best Answer

Most people don't watch passively. And even those oh so nasty rich people donate to charities for the starving/poor generally.

Best Answer

We produce more than enough food, but we watch children starve. Period.

Best Answer

We don't watch them starve, though.

Best Answer

Yeah, we only get little snippets of them right before death. You know, there are things so much more important (fill in blank with stupid reality bs)

Best Answer

Watching implies passivity. There are many who donate, help out at shelters and so forth. So..I am not understanding your statement.

Best Answer

Just as it takes a nation to overthrow a dictator. It takes that kind of mobilization to really bring the worst areas up to speed. Do you think any donation could reach the suffering Hutu with the more powerful Tutsi warriors preventing it and chopping their arms off just for being born? We have to take these problems on in a larger, more focused capacity. But we don't do it. We don't patition our governments to do it because another part of this whole that constitutes our species is broken. That part is the so-called "press". Our species doesn't really know what is happening in the world anymore because it has become very difficult to be informed.

Best Answer

Well, to be honest, and not to sound cold, but I don't really care about them. As for the nation, why should we offer them aid? Shouldn't we resolve the issues in our nation first?

Best Answer

Yeah, right. Shouldn't we keep giving aid everywhere, pretending to be wealthy when we are really bankrupt? That's a good point. But we burn crops every year to keep prices inflated. Should we? Sounds like chit while you're watching a kid with legs as big as a twig die.

Best Answer

I disagree with the burning of crops, just as I disagree with destroying forestland and what not. Again, I'm not really one for empathy, so images such as the one you describe don't have much impact on me.

Best Answer

Can you maybe think of your kids dying in that way?

Best Answer

I don't have any and don't want any..so..

Best Answer

But you probably would not agree that you are a sociopath? And you're probably not. People have to be exposed to hard truth. I made myself look at it. And only after I did, I asked how could I not be concerned? If you were one of those people, would you want me to be concerned? Don't forget, you are born into being well nourished. Had you been in their shoes, you wouldn't have the snap you have right now.

Best Answer

I am not a sociopath, I never stated I have zero feelings for other human beings. I have seen starving children and what not, but I don't feel any kind of empathy or care for them. I don't know them. There's no point in hypothesizing whether I'd feel the same way or not, because I was not and never will be one of those starving children.

Best Answer

All of humanity is not mentally ill. People are, however, myopic and prone to rationalization, selfish and short-sighted. With a healthy dose of "someone else will take care of it."

Best Answer

Ah yeah, I see whatcha did there. A real intellectual, aren't you? I'm just impressed right out of my fur.

Best Answer

What did I do? And, why do you have fur?

Best Answer