Well I guess that depends on what you believe in, in regards to the soul entering the womb .... Some people believe that the soul enters the womb upon conception... some people believe the soul enters the womb after you have your child.... I have even read on how some people believe that the soul enters the womb when you feel the baby kick for the first time.... Personally I believe that it is possible.... but not very likely.... much love ♥ I hope you find the answers you are looking for ....

Best Answer

Thank You so much for your oppinion. Blessed Be!! xox

Best Answer

No spirit is reincarnated before or after death.<br />
In the next life, the souls soul does not need <br />
a body to return to this tiny point in the universe.<br />
Man will live with higher form of appearance <br />
other spiritual realm.<br />
Man needs to develop spiritual senses for next life<br />
as he acquired physical senses while living in<br />
the womb of his mother.

Best Answer

I think I'm reading this wrong you said your grandmother died in begining of september and you found out you were pregnant end of september. So would that not mean she was dead by then?

Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't make my self clear. I conceived end of August.

Best Answer

Oh I see, you were already pregnant when she died, you just didn't know yet.... did you ever consider that the soul might not jump in right at conception? Personally I would probably wait a little bit until it was developed a little bit more then just a fertilized egg.

Best Answer

Reincarnation is something that really only falls into certain cultures and religeons. I don't personally believe in it because I've never seen it happen, but anything is possible. Though, no two people are ever exactly alike.

Best Answer