Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 19 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Romney is really that, just personified.....he is like a drone...he has no opinion except that which he is told to have.

Best Answer

It's only a matter of time I fear.

Best Answer

"Veritas vos liberabit."

Best Answer

Apparently so, seeing that it's been decided that a corporation = a person. :/

Best Answer

Nailed it, Abbey!!

Best Answer

A corporation is considered an individual... right? It would have to have the required experience though, wouldn't it!

Best Answer

It would also have to pay taxes.

Best Answer

Corporations can't pay taxes! That's sosh-lizm!

Best Answer

I'd bet on the Koch (rhymes with "choke") brothers giving it a try....

Best Answer

No.<br />
1. It would have to be Male or Female, otherwise the GOP wouldn't support it.<br />
2. It would have to have been "born" in this country and be at LEAST 40 years old.<br />
3. It would also have to pay taxes, so since that won't happen forget it.

Best Answer

lmfao @ point # 1

Best Answer

On the other hand, the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people, so why the heck wouldn't the GOP support one? I mean, money rules, so the corporation that is the most successful becomes the wealthiest person in the U.S., the one with the most clout and it doesn't have to be 'born' here because any corporation is automatically declared a person just on the basis of having an office in a corner in this country, even if it actually is based out of Saudi Arabia.
This corporate person has the benefit of all U.S. corporate person tax shelters &amp; credits, so naturally it doesn't pay taxes just as most presidential candidates pay less percentage wise than I do. I qualify for low income housing.

Best Answer

I suggest you get a few like-minded people together, incorporate, and try it.

Best Answer

Well, multiple idiots have run and got in, there is currently a professional idiot in the White House, so why not?

Best Answer

Do you have a law degree, did you graduate from Harvard or Yale, have you ever held a public office above Student? No? Then shut up. Obama may be weak, compromising, and ready to cave to the republicans on the budget, but just like Bush and Clinton, he's proved his intelligence multiple times over. It just happens that Bush put his foot in his mouth wicked often.

Best Answer

A law degree that I lost due to malpractice? Nope, I don't. Have I gone to either of those yet? No. But I can say that you have no right to tell me what I can and can't say, especially seeing as my GPA is high enough to get into either of those schools, but I am not pursuing law. HE has proved he is ineffective, out of touch and completely absorbed in his own ego. If that is intellect, then my, how far we have fallen.

Best Answer

"Absorbed in his own ego"?? Got a mirror, Silence?

Best Answer

"Egotism; conceit; self-importance" Sorry, I don't fit any of those. Try another petty character assassination please, I so love them.

Best Answer

No. The president must be a person. A corporation is not a person, though as an entity is enjoys certain rights and obligations normally only reserved for people, such as the ownership of property and the payment of taxes.

Best Answer

As long as they wear jackets with patches of every wholly-owned subsidiary they own - like NASCAR drivers.

Best Answer

no, and only an idiot would think so.

Best Answer

Actually ANY corporation is a person in the U.S., all it has to do is have offices on U.S. soil regardless of country of origin. So, how do you decide which corporations are immigrants and which are actual American citizens?<br />
The problem I see is that all corporations are welcome in America unlike individuals, the rules are different when money is involved, but for corporations it's come one-come all and our country as well as government are up for sale to the highest bidder regardless of nation of origin.

Best Answer

Corporations care about people only as long as they (the people) are profitable. Once the people are no longer profitable, they get thrown overboard.
What REALLY bothers people like Romney is possibly getting wet from the splash....

Best Answer

I doubt Romney loses any sleep over it even now. The state the nation's in he has a chance, scary though that is. People are drawn to wealth, thinking that guy must really 'get' it because he's cleaned up and he'll help us clean up too. Last I looked, the Romneys of the world weren't jonesing to have me join their club.

Best Answer

I don't think a corporation would need an actual office. It does need a PO box in Delaware and someone from an attorney's office to check the mail.

Best Answer

I don't see why not.

Best Answer

No, but it can provide resources to a candidate of interest.

Best Answer