terrie44c terrie44c 41-45 4 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Health

Yes! I read an article about that. Some lady was married and he fertilized an egg she had dropped and then she cheated on real soon after and happened to have dropped a second egg (thats pretty rare though) They had to do a DNA test because I guess the mom admitted to her husband so he wanted to see if the twins were his and only one was.

Best Answer

Wonder if she could collect child support from the other father? Since DNA let truth be known, WWJD, what would judge do?

Best Answer

I think the father adopted the second twin that was his and her husband adopted the one that was his.

Best Answer

That brings another question what kind of twins are they considered? Maternal two from single egg, same couple parents. Fraternal two from different eggs, again same couple parents. In this case same pregancy,different fathers. I know I sound stupid but there could legal questions down the road in this legalistic society.

Best Answer

yes..fraternal twins

Best Answer

Yes very possible and quite a common occurrence

Best Answer