To add a few things, we are not together yet. We both already talked about being soulmates. He was the one who confessed to being a womanizer and he does not seem very proud of it. I know he has to be the one who wants to change as nobody can make him...
StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 25 Answers May 2, 2012

if he finds the woman worth changing for ;)

Best Answer

Are you speaking from experience? I'm seeing a womanizer... He has been very, very open and honest. He is not claiming I'm his one and only... Yet.... But he says exactly what you said... I don't believe I can change him, but I want to believe if he really loves me, he can change himself.

Best Answer

he might just be saying the truth,cuz love is probably the only thing that can really change a guy like that.. im too young to experience too much,but from what iv had, speaking from mine and others' experience,yeah..

Best Answer

I think this is common in men who womanize they are self centered. We cannot stay married to or ever date a man who is a womanizer! Even after 25 years, my ex was just worse! I am a very beautiful woman, one in a million beautiful inside and out and he still womanized on ugly woman , low life people, and was very much like the above described men. It is from the media brain washing men and their parents raising them without values and from the competition in sports and the way the world supports men degrading men and being violent and womanizing is the norm and looked up to in todays society of american men! !!!!!!!! that's the entire problem., It is rare to find a great guy, but guess what they exist and they are beautiful and I have found some and am here to tell you not to give up!! believe in love and follow your heart and stay away from women and men like this in the world so we can all be graceful , have intgegrity and live beautiful lives for ourselves and our children. We need to keep only friends whom share the same values as us. this is our lesson.

Best Answer

romantic but not realistic reply i am sorry to say.

Best Answer

well if he cant control his womanising ways when single whats going to say this will change when he settles once a womaniser always a womaniser.

Best Answer

He will change for the honeymoon and then revert back to his old self when you ask him to take out the trash.<br />
What is wrong with just living with this person for 40 years to see it will work?

Best Answer

lololo!

Best Answer

Nothing's impossible. He might have been a womanizer because he was hurt by a previous relationship and decided not to be hurt again. Perhaps, if he finds someone he's willing to risk his heart for again, he won't look back. Love can make you do crazy things!

Best Answer

Not true, don't waste your lifetime to learn this when you are 40 or older with kids and an ugly rotten husband who is a pervert who has been smiling and lying for 30 years~! ! You should relationships like this! immediately. It will never work. Today, this is common in men who womanize - they have a brain problem , they can't change because they are raised as self centered. We cannot stay married to or ever date a man who is a womanizer! Even after 25 years, my ex was just worse! I am a very beautiful woman, one in a million beautiful inside and out and he still womanized on ugly woman , low life people, and was very much like the above described men. It is from the media brain washing men and their parents raising them without values and from the competition in sports and the way the world supports men degrading men and being violent and womanizing is the norm and looked up to in todays society of american men! !!!!!!!! that's the entire problem., It is rare to find a great guy, but guess what they exist and they are beautiful and I have found some and am here to tell you not to give up!! believe in love and follow your heart and stay away from women and men like this in the world so we can all be graceful , have intgegrity and live beautiful lives for ourselves and our children. We need to keep only friends whom share the same values as us. this is our lesson

Best Answer

also do not keep pervert flirty girlfriends, they are ALL secretly waiting to pounce on any boyfriend or husband in the future , they are also womanizers in a co-depended fashion and part of the problem in society. only have friends whom are good people with wonderful morals, well being, happiness and no liars or strange people who are back stabbers as friends, the rule is, if they can lie, they can cheat. stay away from all liars in life.

Best Answer

I believe he can change if he really loves her with all his heart.

Best Answer

You should end the relationship immediately. It will never work. Today, this is common in men who womanize - they have a brain problem , they can't change because they are raised as self centered. We cannot stay married to or ever date a man who is a womanizer! Even after 25 years, my ex was just worse! I am a very beautiful woman, one in a million beautiful inside and out and he still womanized on ugly woman , low life people, and was very much like the above described men. It is from the media brain washing men and their parents raising them without values and from the competition in sports and the way the world supports men degrading men and being violent and womanizing is the norm and looked up to in todays society of american men! !!!!!!!! this has happened to 50% of all my beautiful friends who look under 30 are in shape and beautiful inside and out, it happened to all of them from their husbands! that's the entire problem., It is rare to find a great guy, but guess what they exist and they are beautiful and I have found some and am here to tell you not to give up!! believe in love and follow your heart and stay away from women and men like this in the world so we can all be graceful , have intgegrity and live beautiful lives for ourselves and our children. We need to keep only friends whom share the same values as us. this is our lesson

Best Answer

Look Kelly, just because Dylan screwed you over doesn't mean every other guy will. Look what you did to Brandon! Nobody is perfect.

Best Answer

It's not being about a solemate or not. See his old ways and see how they have changed. The potential is always going to be there and you will both need to live and be okay with the old history. The key is if his way of life has changed, has he dedicated himself and have lost interest in other women. What womanizer'd don't provide is long term commitment at all levels, including a lot of time spending time on the future, plans. <br />
It's simular to if a criminal will always be.. they can change but it takes a lot and a dramantic shift of priorities. If you see that consistently without direction from you, you can believe it's true, just take more time for him to prove it. He has to pay for his past ob<x>jectivations of women.

Best Answer

anyone can do whatever they want, yes.

Best Answer

no he will always be a womanizer

Best Answer

He will be your sole-womanizer. You'll become his slave....I mean Queen and he, your King. Together, you shall rule the world. You bet they can change but don't break his heart because they will become total bastards!

Best Answer

Being a womaniser while he is single might be different to a man in a relationship with a woman e loves and respects.

Best Answer

i would be more worried if he has aids

Best Answer

thats what hiv tests are for

Best Answer

Unlikely, but possible. If he is older and tired of all the fooling around.

Best Answer

I think so but I have no respect for womenizers

Best Answer

You should end the relationship immediately. It will never work. Today, this is common in men who womanize - they have a brain problem , they can't change because they are raised as self centered. We cannot stay married to or ever date a man who is a womanizer! Even after 25 years, my ex was just worse! I am a very beautiful woman, one in a million beautiful inside and out and he still womanized on ugly woman , low life people, and was very much like the above described men. It is from the media brain washing men and their parents raising them without values and from the competition in sports and the way the world supports men degrading men and being violent and womanizing is the norm and looked up to in todays society of american men! !!!!!!!! that's the entire problem., It is rare to find a great guy, but guess what they exist and they are beautiful and I have found some and am here to tell you not to give up!! believe in love and follow your heart and stay away from women and men like this in the world so we can all be graceful , have intgegrity and live beautiful lives for ourselves and our children. We need to keep only friends whom share the same values as us. this is our lesson.

Best Answer

Always asked my soon to be ex husband why marry me.."coz I am the girl he has dreamed of" fast forward 4 years later after I helped him get his green card and already have a great career here... Told me he never loved me and that he think of women as clothes just change after he's done... No matter how hard I tried to be the best wife/slave he keeps taking and taking till you got nothing... If he can throw away his wife & son just to get relationships with many women & cheated...What makes you think he'll change for any other else.. Fyi he cheated on his ex gf too(not with me).... This is character and principles & personality... A man should honor and respect women, we carried them in our womb for 9 months... Shame on them!

Best Answer

For a womanizer, it takes no deadline. Once a cheater always a cheater? .. Not in general but applicable to some

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

sure can and did. he was doing to to get revenge in his wife. we get along famously for 5 years so far not one fight or bad word.

Best Answer

Some can. It depends on the reason for his behavior. He might just be a douche nozzle.

Best Answer

As an extremely slow womanizer, I tell you 'No'. I have had only one 'affair' at a time, and sometimes none for years. But if the spark happens....... If you are friends as well as lovers and share other interests, then just maybe

Best Answer