sweets121 sweets121 66-70 24 Answers Aug 18, 2009

Wow! I am fairly new to this site and have just recently starting reading some of the blogs, questions, and answers.<br />
Many of you who responded to this question should be ashamed of yourselves!! How dare you judge these people! What gives you the right to determine what's right or wrong for someone else?! I would venture a guess that those who were so rude in their responses have something in their lives that they don't want everyone else to know about for fear that people would think they are gross, or crazy, or need to be checked into the "funny farm".<br />
Grow up people! It's not you place to determine what is appropriate for any other person on this planet.

Best Answer

I am 54 never been pregnant and want to produce milk. I want home remedy if it is possible. breastfeeding to me is a beautiful way of showing love

Best Answer

Read my blog about learning to induce at any age.

Best Answer

I am unsure why you and your friend would want to breastfeed at the age of 65... couldn't you just buy a carton of milk or formula and be satifisfied? If not, I will humour you...<br />
During a pregnancy, the influence of many different hormones cause the glands within the breasts to grow and change their structure. The breasts can produce milk after about 5 or 6 months.<br />
High levels of the prolactin hormone, combined with the sudden drop in progesterone, which is caused by the birth, triggers the breasts to produce lots of milk. This production is continuously stimulated by suckling, pumping or both to empty the breasts (thus promoting further production); it will also stimulate oxytocin hormone production in the mother during feeding which has the effect of prompting further milk production within the mammary glands and allowing for a good flow from the nipple.<br />
If you take lots of hormone therapy treatments, your body may be able to produce milk... however, the treatments will not guarantee milk production but is the best bet to try.

Best Answer

ANY WOMAN ANY AGE CAN LACTATE,, ITS ABOUT GETTING ON A SCHEDULE OF HERBS, RELEASING OXYTOCIN, PUMPING OR NURSING ON SCHEDULE AND THE EVERY 4 HOURS IS WHAT THE BABY WILL NEED....AND 3-4 WEEKS IT CAN HAPPEN... i INDUCE WOMEN ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS GET MILK BEFORE 4 WEEKS.... ALSO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MILK TASTE SWEET BY EATING LOTS OF FRUIT WHILE LACTATING ... i CAN TRAVEL AND WOULD LOVE TO BRING IN BOTH OF YOUR MILK FOR YOU ......i am in texas now and will return to Fla in oct nov DOC T

Best Answer

Can you tell me what herbs to take so I can produce milk .

Best Answer

Look up the Herb Fennel I was told it would be me Breastfeed.
I have been taking them for about 2 month now and my breast have grown a bit and I should be read to breastfeed in another 2-3 month from now.

Best Answer

the herbs needed are fenugreek, blessed thistle, fennel, mothers tea and a mothers lactating vitamin vitamin , pump, nurse, or tens every 4 hrs

Best Answer

Wow...I want so badly to lactate! Way back in my college days (1970's),I had a girlfriend...we were roommates and became lovers..she got pregnant..and when her milk came in I found it to be delicious. We remained friends for many years and we always got together when either of us had a baby. She liked my breast milk as much as I liked hers...and I still get aroused whenever I see a mother breastfeeding. Now that I no longer have a husband, my lady friend and I have discussed this and want to add this to our relationship.
It is wonderful to know I am not alone..I was wondering if using a breast pump would help?

Best Answer

If you do start lactating give me a call. I would love to be your baby.

Best Answer

I dropped you a note before...I send you a PM.

Best Answer

landofmilkandhoney website has the info..

Best Answer

The hormones are too dangerous.

Best Answer

hormones are not necessary!!!! a woman releases her own hormnones and the breast milk she produces will have stem cells to prevent her from getting tumors ( breast and uterine) its when a woman stops lactating that the stem cells turn against her and cause the developement of tumors...as long as you lactate you chances of develoing breast or uterine tumors goes down to almost zero !!! the info is out there ... READ

Best Answer

You bet! There is a ton of infor on the web ...just type in inducing lactation...<br />
"A good lactation consultant familiar with induced lactation can be an invaluable aid. There is a website at www.iblce.org that has both a national and international registry where one can locate an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)." Have fun!

Best Answer

try it and see!

Best Answer

do you have a baby, or is breastfeeding going to be your hobby????

Best Answer

omg are u serious, you are obviously very sick, why in the hell would you breastfeed at 65? Go check yourself into the funnyfarm dear.

Best Answer

Go to your room and stay off the crack pipe.

Best Answer

i would think no... especially if she's gone through menopause already. scientifically some women produce 'fluid' in their breasts that can be sucked out like milk when they are aroused/during sex... there are more of them than u might think. hell, it's still fun without the milk and not as gross. yuk.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? I hope you can't. I don't know anything that would want to be breast fed by a 65 year old woman. Anything. (Not just anyone)

Best Answer

i was roommates with a 70 year old woman that had beautiful breasts. She was lucky. They were better than mine and I am 30. She was not modest and would walk around the house like that.lol

Best Answer

I see a day not to far in the future when lactating women are the only ones who will hold the cures to the diseases we are creating with today's western medicine, these women will be held as the curers of disease and will command thousands of dollars per hour to breast people who have incurable diseases...the food today makes us SICK, the medicine today , makes us SICK....when will the ignorant people who are boubter and say YUK TO BREATS MILK realize ....WOMEN HOLD THE CURE WITHIN THEIR BREASTS , BREASTs AS SO PRECIOUS, WAKE UP PEOPLE , stem cells cure ANYTHING AND BREAST MILK IS LOADED WITH STEM CELLS doc t

Best Answer

yep the only thing is that you will get powder milk.

Best Answer

The hormone for lactation never goes dormant including past menopause. In fact men have the same hormone and can do the same.

Best Answer

I have just read your question and answers. Good for you! Hope it went as you planned and if not, you enjoyed the journey. :)

Best Answer

I am very interested in this too, would you please help me ewith your experience? I am a 62 year old woman in Florida. Thanks.

Best Answer

Wow! that's great love!

Best Answer