I am 54 never been pregnant and want to produce milk. I want home remedy if it is possible. breastfeeding to me is a beautiful way of showing love

Best Answer

Read my blog about learning to induce at any age.

Best Answer

I still want to eat your *****

Best Answer

Wow! I am fairly new to this site and have just recently starting reading some of the blogs, questions, and answers.<br />
Many of you who responded to this question should be ashamed of yourselves!! How dare you judge these people! What gives you the right to determine what's right or wrong for someone else?! I would venture a guess that those who were so rude in their responses have something in their lives that they don't want everyone else to know about for fear that people would think they are gross, or crazy, or need to be checked into the "funny farm".<br />
Grow up people! It's not you place to determine what is appropriate for any other person on this planet.

Best Answer

landofmilkandhoney website has the info..

Best Answer

I am very interested in this too, would you please help me ewith your experience? I am a 62 year old woman in Florida. Thanks.

Best Answer

The hormones are too dangerous.

Best Answer

You bet! There is a ton of infor on the web ...just type in inducing lactation...<br />
"A good lactation consultant familiar with induced lactation can be an invaluable aid. There is a website at www.iblce.org that has both a national and international registry where one can locate an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)." Have fun!

Best Answer

The hormone for lactation never goes dormant including past menopause. In fact men have the same hormone and can do the same.

Best Answer

do you have a baby, or is breastfeeding going to be your hobby????

Best Answer

omg are u serious, you are obviously very sick, why in the hell would you breastfeed at 65? Go check yourself into the funnyfarm dear.

Best Answer

Go to your room and stay off the crack pipe.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? I hope you can't. I don't know anything that would want to be breast fed by a 65 year old woman. Anything. (Not just anyone)

Best Answer

i was roommates with a 70 year old woman that had beautiful breasts. She was lucky. They were better than mine and I am 30. She was not modest and would walk around the house like that.lol

Best Answer

yep the only thing is that you will get powder milk.

Best Answer

I have just read your question and answers. Good for you! Hope it went as you planned and if not, you enjoyed the journey. :)

Best Answer

Wow! that's great love!

Best Answer