sweets121 sweets121 66-70 26 Answers Aug 18, 2009

I am 54 never been pregnant and want to produce milk. I want home remedy if it is possible. breastfeeding to me is a beautiful way of showing love

Best Answer

Read my blog about learning to induce at any age.

Best Answer

Wow! I am fairly new to this site and have just recently starting reading some of the blogs, questions, and answers.<br />
Many of you who responded to this question should be ashamed of yourselves!! How dare you judge these people! What gives you the right to determine what's right or wrong for someone else?! I would venture a guess that those who were so rude in their responses have something in their lives that they don't want everyone else to know about for fear that people would think they are gross, or crazy, or need to be checked into the "funny farm".<br />
Grow up people! It's not you place to determine what is appropriate for any other person on this planet.

Best Answer

landofmilkandhoney website has the info..

Best Answer

The hormones are too dangerous.

Best Answer

hormones are not necessary!!!! a woman releases her own hormnones and the breast milk she produces will have stem cells to prevent her from getting tumors ( breast and uterine) its when a woman stops lactating that the stem cells turn against her and cause the developement of tumors...as long as you lactate you chances of develoing breast or uterine tumors goes down to almost zero !!! the info is out there ... READ

Best Answer

You bet! There is a ton of infor on the web ...just type in inducing lactation...<br />
"A good lactation consultant familiar with induced lactation can be an invaluable aid. There is a website at www.iblce.org that has both a national and international registry where one can locate an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)." Have fun!

Best Answer

I am very interested in this too, would you please help me ewith your experience? I am a 62 year old woman in Florida. Thanks.

Best Answer

try it and see!

Best Answer

do you have a baby, or is breastfeeding going to be your hobby????

Best Answer

omg are u serious, you are obviously very sick, why in the hell would you breastfeed at 65? Go check yourself into the funnyfarm dear.

Best Answer

Go to your room and stay off the crack pipe.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? I hope you can't. I don't know anything that would want to be breast fed by a 65 year old woman. Anything. (Not just anyone)

Best Answer

i was roommates with a 70 year old woman that had beautiful breasts. She was lucky. They were better than mine and I am 30. She was not modest and would walk around the house like that.lol

Best Answer

I see a day not to far in the future when lactating women are the only ones who will hold the cures to the diseases we are creating with today's western medicine, these women will be held as the curers of disease and will command thousands of dollars per hour to breast people who have incurable diseases...the food today makes us SICK, the medicine today , makes us SICK....when will the ignorant people who are boubter and say YUK TO BREATS MILK realize ....WOMEN HOLD THE CURE WITHIN THEIR BREASTS , BREASTs AS SO PRECIOUS, WAKE UP PEOPLE , stem cells cure ANYTHING AND BREAST MILK IS LOADED WITH STEM CELLS doc t

Best Answer

yep the only thing is that you will get powder milk.

Best Answer

The hormone for lactation never goes dormant including past menopause. In fact men have the same hormone and can do the same.

Best Answer

I have just read your question and answers. Good for you! Hope it went as you planned and if not, you enjoyed the journey. :)

Best Answer

Wow! that's great love!

Best Answer