GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 18 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Marriage

Look at the family he came from. Do they have an old fashioned marriage with mom at home raising the children?<br />
Also, look at his record, is he frivolous with his money? Has he saved for the future if able? Make sure he's not just looking for a chance to watch ESPN and let you work.<br />
Then, lastly, are you willing to say "ours" instead of "mine"?

Best Answer

not if the man feels secure being with a strong woman....most of the women I have known were smarter and better earners than me~ of course I was way funnier, so it evened out~

Best Answer

That depends entirely on the man and how secure he is of a person, and his outlook on life. I guess it also depends on how willing to share the woman is.<br />
I say yes. I don't tell anyone I'm interested in, but I'll be making a decent sum of money through my career. If me and a man who earned less than me were compatible, he would have to be okay with the fact that I just want to live comfortably and securely, and not to use all of my money. I want to travel, I want to save up. This is just a personal thing of mine, and other people have ideas like that in their heads too. It's just one of many things you make sure to talk about once you get to know someone.

Best Answer

yes a women can make more money then men now of days no it wouldn't create a ego problems. now of days it hard to find a job so i guess man wouldn't have any problems.

Best Answer

Just depends on the couple. A friend of mine had marital problems when he made more money than his wife did. She had a fancy college education and resented the fact a high school dropout could earn more than she did despite the fact he was incredibly intelligent, self-taught, and highly motivated.

Best Answer

Well it's certainly not an arrangement I'd want since my guy is insistant that I definitely NOT work outside the home when we get married. I agree with him and want to be a traditional housewife and let him wear the pants and be the breadwinner.

Best Answer

i never had a problem with it. some of my happiest moments were when he stayed at home with kids and i worked. we lived within our means and things were great. Not quite sure why but it wasn't good enough for him and then it all just went to ****.

Best Answer

=(

Best Answer

Mister I didn't mean to make ya frown. It's just a stupid answer to a dumb question. Turn that frown upside down. Right now! I mean it!

Best Answer

=))

Best Answer

There ya go! I willsmile with you! :)

Best Answer

If they love eachother, not to worry who makes more.

Best Answer

Yes, it's a possibility and it depends on the two in the relationship on whether or not it will cause problems down the road.

Best Answer

Didn't for me and my wife, but it depends on the egos and expectations involved.

Best Answer