My new job and I have not heard anyone griping about anyone else. No one has yelled or screamed or nothing like that. Is it possible a job can be peaceful?
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 7 Answers Jun 21 in Doing Good

Why not

Best Answer

I hope it is true. I would love to work in a place like that. One week and no drama. I think that is a record for me.

Best Answer

It can.

Best Answer

its probably cause you just got there

Best Answer

don't tempt fate by bragging

Best Answer

You mean they act like adults and not little kids?<br />
That's different. {: /

Best Answer

Every job I've had has been bitchy, usually just one person ruining the atmosphere, I am yet to start my new job week after next and everyone seems canny, family atmosphere. Here's hoping to a nice change x-D

Best Answer

I am hoping that your place is a good place to work too. I know everywhere I have ever worked has been bitchy too. I don't like that kind of place and don't stay very long.

Best Answer

I always found with jobs, the management do nothing with resolving issues in the work place, half don't want you to have enjoyment whilst at work, constant black cloud and sadness, my last job got to the point where my good days were bad days, one woman I hated, never had a good work to say about anyone, everything she did was wrong, sucked up to the manager all the time. They then loose the good workers and the bitch3s stay.

Best Answer

That was the culture they wanted and not the right place for good people. they did you a favor. I just hope you next job is peaceful

Best Answer

It can be - all depends upon your co-workers there....

Best Answer

Few programmers. And few people. I was told there was about 30 people working there.

Best Answer

Well good luck there... :)

Best Answer