Bridg313 Bridg313 31-35, F 9 Answers May 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Sure. If they mentally mature. One guy who Realy enjoyed bullying me in high school seemed to change completely in adulthood. Course I was first his sons supervisor and was his supervisor for a time. <br />
But even if they never mature, they will always stop bullying at the end of a rope. Heh.heh. just kidding. Or am I?

Best Answer

I think CAN is the important word here. Abusers have to accept responsibility for what they do, how they behave and even how they feel. It is real work to learn a safer and more responsible way of dealing with anger, frustration and fear. It doesn't take place overnight and requires a major commitment on the abuser's part. The victim may be responsible for her or his part of an argument but they are NOT AT ALL responsible for the abuser's choice to become violent or abusive!!!!

Best Answer

Usually, the issues go very deep. So it's unlikely they'll stop.

Best Answer

Yes. If they got killed.

Best Answer

maybe, but i'm sure as hell not going to be the "test subject".

Best Answer

Yes. With the right therapy, and a true desire to stop, it can be done; but like with alcohol or drugs, first they have to admit that they have a problem.

Best Answer

THAT depends on why they started to abuse in the first place<br />
If they are antisocial-most likely-no

Best Answer

Yes. You just have to change your glasses.

Best Answer