My boyfriend is abusive I just wanna know. does any one know of first hand experience if the dude has changed.
tf1113 tf1113 18-21 20 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

I've went through it for too many years.. It only gets worse. I urge you to leave now. But you won't.

Best Answer

oh yeah! they can get WORSE

Best Answer

Abusers often groom their partners before the abuse starts. He partly chose you cause he knew you would fall for his "im sorry's" It is not your job to fix him. Get out before he ruins your life and your self-worth and self-respect suffers.

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth...

Best Answer

Nope ! You are also to young to be putting up with that crap . Run, like a zombies chasing you .

Best Answer

No, abusers almost never change, and the abuse feeds on itself and escalates over time. The post abuse apologies are never sincere, they are manipulative.

Best Answer

Uhm leave. Don't be another statistic.

Best Answer

NO. I was in an abusive relationship. It's like it's hardwired into their brains to be hurtful to others. Yes, they can be nice for a short while, but eventually the demon will manifest himself AGAIN.

Best Answer

They NEVER do trust me

Best Answer

no it only gets worse , you're with a monster

Best Answer

your a guy. do u know from experience? Have ur guy friends not been able to change.

Best Answer

it only changed when she got away and he found another . I was watching a cop show and the wife kept going back eventually her hubby killed her of course that happens in real life more than we can imagine

Best Answer

This is not the response i was hoping for but the response i expected. I just wanna believe so much that the man i love isn't a horrible person.

Best Answer

People can change but they don't.

Best Answer

no get away while you can

Best Answer

NO , they so take that is their place

Best Answer

U cant change someone with anger issues like that bro

Best Answer

My boyfriend says hurtful things to me. it's verbal abuse, but I have a wicked tounge, so sometimes I can make come backs that make him shut up and cry. He doesn't learn though. Always throwing my past in my face telling me I'm trash.... My ex was physically abusive, it didn't stop till i left him.

Best Answer

But I advise you to leave him either way. I feel like a push over just sticking around this *******. if it weren't for my son I'd be like Justin Timberlake... Gooone.

Best Answer

Personally I do not believe an abusive man will change and if it was me I would kick him into touch

Best Answer

If he's abusive with you, don't hold out for change. Maybe if enough girls leave him, he'll learn what he's doing wrong and maybe not, but you can't stick with him on the journey. He's not going to change as long as someone is putting up with his cr@p.

Best Answer

I hate to say,"NO"...very seldom at best

Best Answer