URUUS URUUS 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Sure. Horoscopes don't mean anything.

Best Answer

Wow that question sure did bring back memories My mother was a scorp and my step father was an aquarius and they were married for 26yrs before my momrip passed they argued all the time but they also prayed all the time I believe thats what kept them together so long

Best Answer

i dont see why not

Best Answer

According to astrology, it's pretty difficult.

Aquarius, air, flowy, friendly, people person, loves new experience, outlandish, unrealistic, need to be free, less serious, don't tend to like commitment.

Scorpio- Reserved, particular about people, some are adventurous, very logical/realistic, more serious, emotional, love commitment.

Sees. Astrological opposites. Buuuut sometimes opposites attract.

Best Answer

yes its happened before

Best Answer

What are you, some kind of pervert?

Best Answer

i think u don't even know the actual meaning of the word 'pervert'. go get a good engl;ish vocabulary teacher.

Best Answer

What? Lol

Best Answer

An Aquarius and a Scorpio? It violates all the laws of gods and men. It's physically revolting. The sky would be rent open and the rivers run red with blood! (...If you're not getting the sarcasm by this point, there's just no helping you.)

Best Answer

No ******* way.

Best Answer

Dude, don't live your life by horoscopes.

Best Answer

Nope, never-it is written in the stars.

Best Answer

If you're so worried about horoscopes then make sure it doesn't affect the relationship.

Best Answer

Define successful!

Best Answer