I'm selling an item on Ebay but I noticed some damage to the box and don't feel happy with sending it like it is. However, somebody has bid on it before it or damaged. It still has 4 days to go, if I end it and don't sell it to the highest bidder work thu be able to leave feedback or not as the item wasn't sold? Thanks
CorruptedAngel CorruptedAngel 22-25, F 6 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

No. End the auction as lost or damaged and all bids are cancelled

Best Answer

No. They can only leave feedback after paying for an item

Best Answer

There are so many on the hop rules that seem to be introduced by ebay. I will not put anything past them

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more! They sent me a survey about their buyer protection after a buyer opened a case against me and I told them their policies were unfair. The case was resolved by me and closed by Ebay, by the way. At least one of us tries to keep people happy!

Best Answer

:) When brought to their attention about software piracy, their take was it was up to me to have asked the seller for information relating to authenticity. The seller needs to be transparent and provide all details that would be available to us it we were to purchase them off-the-shelf.

Best Answer

That's the issue though, how many of them do? I personally aim to be as honest and precise as I can be, but not everyone does and it does seem that there is far too much shelter for those who quite clearly con the public. If you're smart enough you can see these cons, but not everyone is Ebay savvy!

Best Answer

There you go. Just a bunch of "business people". Thieves.

Best Answer

Ebay wont let you cancel if there is not much time left on the auction.

Best Answer

No, just cancel the auction. You will be fine, just type in the reason for canceling the auction. You can also update the new pictures or desc<x>ription. They still may want to buy the item. Good luck.

Best Answer