BBWKiwimouse BBWKiwimouse 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 6, 2010

I met this black chick this week and she wanted a ride, but instead of the usual bj for a lift she wanted me to eat her *****. Well I nibble on her **** and **** her ***** with my tongue. after she is wet I keep the **** in my nouth and funger **** her with two fingers, speed up and push em in deeper. He first squirt was small compared to the seond what a gusher. So all your horny 20 something guys please your lady first and don't be a 2 minute man. I ate the ***** for 30 minutes and she came twice and was begging me to **** her and called back the next day for sum more tongue lashing from sissyslut Jameon.

Best Answer

does this girl want to try?

Best Answer

I am a squirter. I've only been with one guy, and I started squirting long before we even had any experience. It wasn't like we tried or anything, it just happened. I didn't like, do research or anything, and it wasn't pee, I can tell you that much. I could go all night with my ex. We were both virgins when we got together, so it's not like he was anything special. I am just a squirter plain and simple. I can do it on my own, no vibraters, nothing but me myself and I... and a towel because I need one unless I want to get my bed very very wet, lol. Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you. I don't know if it's different for other girls, but this is the honest truth. It is possible for a girl to be a squirter. I think I peed once while having sex instead of squirting. You can tell the difference if you try to.

Best Answer

I thank visualone for her very interesting disclosures about the nature of **** industry films, which confirm my long-held suspicions. People should not build their sex lives on the "education" they get from watching videos of fake sex.<br />
However to assert that female *********** is not real, one has to call Beverly Whipple and her renowned academic colleagues liars and hoaxsters after they presented documentation of manually induced vaginal ******* with *********** produced under controlled laboratory conditions. I believe the **** industry was reacting to Whipple, et al, not vice-versa. Once this subject was raised, people began to notice and publicize many references to female *********** in writings from around the world of past centuries. Some cultures have even believed female *********** was as routine or as necessary for reproduction as male ***********.<br />
Whether any female can learn is still an open question, but without doubt many women who have not done it could someday do it and more than "a lucky few" could.

Best Answer

I dont really know. My first wife was a squirter. God how I would love to have her over me and finger the hell out of her giving her multiple ******** until she could no longer hold herself up. She in turn would completely flood and drench my face and chest with her *** and urine. I miss her so much.

Best Answer

i believe any woman can learn to be. it takes a great deal of patience on her and her partners part. i have to be extremely aroused first.......lotsa foreplay !!

Best Answer

Ewww. Sorry. But just ewwwww.

Best Answer

I dont really know, but I think since I learned how anyone can. I agree with Dave748, the right partener would have alot to do with it.

Best Answer

I think with the right partner any woman can be a squirter.

Best Answer