Luisa246 Luisa246 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Image & Weight

my hair was falling out due to stress- i took puritys perfect multiple- without iron and it grew back fast!

Best Answer

thank you!! :)

Best Answer

that brand was found to work best and be assimilated by the body the best- 15 years ago- I do not know if they're still the top vitamin- but it worked for me.

Best Answer

ok thx!!! ima try it out..

Best Answer

You can't MAKE it grow fast... But scalp massage daily will bring blood to the area and may help a bit

Best Answer

you can.

Best Answer

Well if you know that for sure then how come you don't know how?

Best Answer

i know 50% how but i wanna get more ideas from people.

Best Answer

"I know 50% how" LOL. Good try.

Best Answer

lmao shutup.

Best Answer

Hair doesn't grow in a week.

Best Answer

I heard that vitamin b complex works for hair growth, but Im not sure how fast. Also, a lot of o2.

Best Answer

thankyou!!!!! :)

Best Answer

You may want to try multivitamins. They work for me. In my experience my hair seems to grow faster in hot weather. Might be a few months before you see any of that, however.

Best Answer

thank you though!!

Best Answer

get hair extensions

Best Answer

I have them. but i'm tired of using them. I wanna do something new to my hair since my hair is really shorrrrt! :/

Best Answer

well use them while your hair grows

Best Answer

i do.. but do you know of good extensions that will last long. mine usually get ruined in abt a month or so. idk if its becus i brush them or whatever. and I use 100% natural hair extensions.

Best Answer