fairy fairy 41-45, F 47 Answers Nov 3, 2010

Actually to many men womens clothing- often one particularly part of womens clothing is asossiated with womens sexuality and can be a big turn on- like a shoe fet*ish or a panties fet*ish.<br />
But that is far from the only reason.<br />
When you ask how a man can like this without being gay, the first thing you should understand is that being gay does not mean you wish to become feminine, that you are feminine or any other kind of "gender confusion". And a man can be feminine, enjoy feminine things like womens clothing and not be gay at all. They are two completely different things.<br />
Many men are often almost trained to supress any feminine sides of them, everyone has both masculine and feminine sides to them- some more than others, and this supression may lead to a desire to live out their feminine side.<br />
There are also many men who simply wish to become women, as there are many women who wish to become men.<br />
There are probably a thousand answers to that question. I hope i have given some insight.

Best Answer

This is actually a very insightful point of view. But much like being gay or straight, it too is a choice of preference, for some at least. Which ever the case, there is always some sort of trigger usually to even have the thought come to mind. A light just doesn't come on, someone or something has to flip the switch. Whatever the case, its about being who you are, accepting who you are, and not letting anyone tell you who you can, or can not be. Life's greatest pleasure is to enjoy being the person we choose to be.
So always remember this, the next time you go out, and see some random guy in a dress and high heels, don't judge him for what he wears, after all, clothing is nothing more then a shell of something deeper with in. Like a book, never judge a book by its cover, because if you did, you'd never read an interesting book in your life.

Best Answer

" But much like being gay or straight, it too is a choice.." . You got it wrong there. Being gay is not a choice! Do you think I choose to be gay and with that choice, have put up with the gay jokes, the suppression, the stigma and human rights issues I and all those gay have put up with all these years???? Get your head out of the sand, it is not a choice. If it was that easy, i would certainly have " chosen" to be straight, it would have been a lot easier life!!!!

Best Answer

Well said. So many men seem to have started cross dressing early, by wearing sister's clothes or panties, or by having mothers or sisters dress them as girls. I don't have sisters. I wanted to try wearing panties because they were pretty, soft, and sensual. Then I bought some short-shorts (Size 12P) to lounge around the house, and I was amazed at how I looked in the mirror! I thought, "Wow! I do have a nice body! I do have a cute little ***." Feelings like this are. pronhibited

Best Answer

You have left out the reason that many men have for wearing skirts - they are simply way more comfortable to wear than pants, especially given a man's anatomy. Some people like an airy, unencumbered feeling, especially in summer. This reason has nothing to do with being gay, one's "feminine" side, or wanting to be a woman. Your answers to the question seem almost to assume that a man wearing a skirt is cross-dressing. Wearing a skirt is not, per se, cross-dressing. There is nothing in the essence of a skirt (which is simply a length of cloth wrapped around one's middle section and at least part of one's legs and held up at the waist in some manner) that makes it a woman's article of clothing. Roman men wore skirts. More than half the men alive today wear skirts or skirt-like garments. Maybe some men really wish to look like women. Fine, you can call them cross-dressers. But it is their intent that matters. There is nothing intrinsic to the garment that makes it so. Our ideas of what constitutes a masculine or feminine garment change easily. Just see the book "Pink and Blue" for further evidence.

Best Answer

There are a number of reasons, but primarily it is because some men are crossdressers, also known as transvestities. These men enjoy the look and the feel of women's clothing. Crossdressing falls across a spectrum, all the way from men that wear panties only, all the way to men who completely transform themselves from head to toe, and everything in between. The thing is, crossdressing has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Studies show that of all men who crossdress, the percentage that are straight, bi or gay, mirrors the same percentages of men in the overall population. People the simply ASSUME a man that dresses like a women MUST be gay, does not understand. The majority of crossdressers are straight. Many of them are married, and have children. Some of these men are extremely macho. Anyone saying that a crossdresser must be some kind of ***** or whimp would not have the guts to say it to the faces of many of these men. Additionally, most of these men crossdress in privacy, and you would have no idea they did this unless they told you. These assumptions are ba<x>sed in complete ignorance. Ignorance is one things, however, once you start spouting off arrogantly, you are simply showing your stupidity.

Best Answer

I couldn't of said it better myself. Well put my friend.

Best Answer

interesting thought, in a way most women cross dress but the society doesn't make a fuss about it. hear me out, they might be wearing the women edition of the clothes, but alot of women wear bootcut jeans, khaki pants, button-downs shirts, dress pants, shoes, sneakers, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc. not always 'fem', sexy' and 'tight' fitting i might add.

Best Answer

Yep - many women dress in men's clothing and it's considered fashionable. But a man in women's clothing is often considered weird. Double standard. Granted, women dress in men's clothing for a different reason. Even those women who self identify as crossdressers, are dressing for a different reason than men that crossdress...so it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

The thing to remember is that a man's desire to crossdress has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

There is no reason to believe that most men who wear women's underwear or, skirts, say, are crossdressers or transvestites. Your claim that it is so is not based on anything. Many men wear such clothes simply because they are much more comfortable than the clothes sold in western countries as "men's clothes". I'll talk about skirts since that is my personal concern. One can now buy men's underwear that is made of silk and other silky materials, so it is unnecessary to buy women's underwear (except, perhaps, for the price). Wearing a skirt is not, per se, cross-dressing. There is nothing in the essence of a skirt (which is simply a length of cloth wrapped around one's middle section and at least part of one's legs and held up at the waist in some manner) that makes it a woman's article of clothing. Roman men wore skirts. They considered men who wore trousers to be effeminate and banished them from Rome. More than half the men alive today wear skirts or skirt-like garments. Maybe some men really wish to look like women. Fine, you can call them cross-dressers. But it is their intent that matters. There is nothing intrinsic to the garment that makes it so. Our ideas of what constitutes a masculine or feminine garment change easily. Just see the book "Pink and Blue" for further evidence.

Best Answer

ok, so, first of all , if you want to understand ( not that I know people who like that or anything) you need to forget what you've been told by anyone and consider what it means to you to do something different for a while, even dressing as a man, you can see that there are women who wear ties or pants more than dresses, what I mean is just as you like to do something different because of the feeling it brings to you, so different from your daily routine, so far from people's judgements, and how much it sets you free, that's it, you're getting close to understanding.

Best Answer

i think it's about comfort in the end, some women like men type clothing and vice versa. we should take this as a celebration of life's diversity. it's in a way respecting what both genders bring to the table.

Best Answer

I just don't understand why there has to be "labeling" when it comes to clothing. Women can go out in public wearing anything they please and it's accepted, let a man wear a skirt, dress or heels and they are lableled. It's just CLOTHES ! I myself love to wear clothes of the opposite sex, I am not gay, as a matter of fact I adore women. Hopefully someday we can can wear what we please and be comfortable doing it without all the narrowmindedness !

Best Answer

you have gay written all over you......

Best Answer

I hear you shouting that every woman who wears pants is a lesbian. Lesson learned.

Best Answer

fashion is becoming very unisex. topman sells alot of fitted clothes that's almost identical to women's styles.

Best Answer

General comfort, freedom from binding seams,harsh fabrics and guillotine zippers. Support features, for legs, hips and back, that don't require your first born as a down payment. and for those less endowed, very good support and control, that a jock strap can't duplicate. Not to mention ease of access,light and airy fabrics,off the rack sizing that fits the first time. And the fact that if you want arch supports in your shoes you pay thru the nose, when a pair of pumps with two inch heels will maintain your arches very nicely. I'm 63, 5'6" and 145 lbs. I have congestive heart failure and bad back ,hips and legs. I am not well endowed and am not trying to impersonate a woman, and wouldn't even if I could. But the clothing has it good points, and many of them, for me. I find it hard sometimes to wear the support pantyhose for my legs and lower back, under jeans or polyester work pants when it gets over 70 degrees, and would like it very much to be able to wear a cool long and light skirt, as I cant wear shorts, due to my legs bieng so sensitive to the sun. As I am an outside person, without the alternative, I become very hot, uncomfortable,and generally in a lot of pain. I hate drugs of any kind,and don't take anything stronger than aspirin, and it has its limits. I'm sure there are a lot more folks out there with similiar problems, and not all are in my age group. also for backround, I am an construction engineer, and general contractor. Heavy equipment operator, and the list goes on, Retired,I basically do consultation now, but once in a while it requires hands on,and I dont shirk my duties for anything or any one. so for all those who only work up a sweat by laying in the sun. Keep your opinion to yourself

Best Answer

guess the reason i wear womens clothes is they r a lot more comfortable then mens more styles and colors to choose from and they fit better

Best Answer

thats stupid.....

Best Answer

That is reality. Try it to conform it for yourself.

Best Answer

Tell you what: Spend a week wearing men's underwear, and you'll see why many men prefer the light softness, silky feel, and pretty pastels of panties. Even most boring white granny panties feel better than men's underwear! Our culture let's hot women show off their bodies in short-shorts or stretch pants, but forbids men from doing so. I just bought a pair of velvet stretch pants to relax in after work, and the feeling of the velvet pants over nylon panties is so sensuous and soothing I can't describe it! And no, I don't want to be a woman, use makeup, or wear a wig, thank you, I just want to enjoy some of pleasures and feelings reserved for women, like slipping into a sun dress or short-shorts now and then; not becoming <br />
one of the girls. Feel better? :)

Best Answer

I don't want to start any wars here, but I must ask... You've probably worn pants instead of a dress, or a man's shirt, etc. Are you lesbian? What clothes you wear have nothing to do with your sexual orientation. So why do you assume that a man who enjoys feminine clothing must be gay?

Best Answer

on come on get real.....it has a lot to do with it......why in the hell does a man want to dress like a woman...make up, wig and all......because he is f------ gay........

Best Answer

WRONG! No make up ever. No wig ever. A totally male look but with the comfort of a skirt.

Best Answer

I have served in the armed forces, worked construction, and played sports. I like the way panties feel - silky and sensuous. I have a nice body, so I could easily wear short-shorts outside, though I don't. And I like lounging around the house in a sundress because they are so comfortable. Try wearing one and you'll see! Does wearing a pantsuit make a woman a lesbian? (By the way, I have slept with dozens of women.) The men who wrote the declaration of independence and the constitution wore velvet pants, ruffled shirts (More like blouses), wigs, high heeled pumps, and silk underwear! Think about it!

Best Answer

What is your problem? I have read a number of comments from you and they are all absurd and reek of ignorance and bigotry. Many men wear skirts because they are more comfortable than anything else. Pants can feel stuffy; a skirt is airy. In hot weather, I prefer the latter. I could say much more about the difference in comfort but I'm sure you wouldn't care. You have your mind made up. A closed mind. Given that more than half the men in the world wear skirts or skirt-like garments, you must think that most men in the world are gay. The Romans, by the way, wore skirts and thought that men wearing trousers were effeminate, banning them from Rome. Our judgments of what makes a garment masculine or feminine are not even constant within cultures, let alone between them. See the book "Pink and Blue" for more evidence of my claim.

Best Answer

Being gay has nothing to do with wanting to wear women's panties, in fact, I am sure most my gay friends wear men's underwear :-) I think some men want to wear them because they feel good and siky, I think some men want to be a woman and this makes them feel good. I am sure there are a number of reasons ;-)

Best Answer

Actually, in my experience, most gay men are really into the hypermascuine appearance of construction workers, lumberjacks; the "Marlboro Man" look. Many gay men despise other men, gay or straight, who wear panties and like to "dress up." I would venture that proportionally, more straight men than gay men wear panties and crossdress than do gay men.

Best Answer

Just like Col.Williams took thousands of explicit photographs of himself at crime scenes — wearing women's and girls' lingerie Some people cross-dress as a matter of comfort or style. They prefer clothing associated with the opposite sex. In this case, a person's cross-dressing may or may not be apparent to other people. Some people cross-dress to shock others or challenge social norms.

Best Answer

I'll make this as simple as I can. Some men like to wear female clothes simply because their gender confused, others like to wear female clothes simply as a sexual thrill, and were as others like myself wear female clothes because they choose to. Yes, that is right it is a choice and a proud one at that. Life should be filled with color to enlighten the darkest challenge, we should never have limited options. Look at it this way, Obama is America's first black president, look how many years that took to accomplish, more then several years and why? Because the US had limited choices and it got us no where. Look how long it took for women to be able to vote. Again, limited options. Life is just to short to not enjoy the color outside your own options, try something crazy, try something new and live life to its fullest. Women should not be the only ones able to wear the opposites gender clothes and enjoy all the fun of life. No I am not gay, bisexual, or a transsexual . I am straight, engaged, and about ready to marry the most beautiful girl I ever laid eye's on in my life. FYI She's proud that I am who choose to be. Hiding who you are, just makes it worse. Tell me if that answered your question here in my email C s 9 7 2 5 @ g mail DOT COM (No Spaces)

Best Answer

Have you ever compared men's pants (plain, cotton, functional) with women's panties (silky, lacey, sexy)? It's not difficult to understand why.

Best Answer

He enjoy's the feeling of the clothing on his body. He know's that wearing female clothing is taboo, this is a turn on for him. I know a crossdresser and this is what he shared with me. My friend is a big man and would never pass as a women. He also is what people would call a mans man, he would'nt be if people knew what he was wearing under his jeans. Most cross dressers are straight, but at some point dressing as a women won't be enough and he might want to take it a step further and be touched as a woman. Know there is a difference between transexuals and transvestites and cross dressers although transvestites and cross dressers are all most one in the same, there are slight differences. Transexuals are completely different than a transvestite or a cross dresser. Hopefully you understand cross dressers better.

Best Answer

Could you try and please help me understand my husband as at moment I am very confused.Before I married him I was not aware of him cross dressing but after we married he started wearing ladies underware.I am not narrow minded but it was a great shock to discover this.We have talked and he has like you said admitted he has a feminine side he has always supressed.I have stood by and supported him but he now talks about having breasts.I know I sound pathetic but dont know how to deal with this.Any advice would be very much appreciated

Best Answer

Sounds like a divorce is in your future.

Best Answer

Does he want to go on hormones and grow real breasts, have implants, or just get breastforms. Hormones will affect his testosterone and lower his sex drive, Implants present a different set of problems but they can pose a health risk too. Breast forms are temporary and removable. If you love him, support him and help him find himself. You may find you enjoy it as well. If you don't think you can be supportive, then it is best to be upfront about it now, you cannot change the way he really feels so don't even try

Best Answer

I am not gay - nor would there be anything wrong with it if I was - however, I wish we were all androgenous so that relationships would be a connection of "spirits"...as opposed to male/female attraction. A relationship based on spirit/soul can weather any storm...while "attraction" - everyone gets old - maybe that's why there is such a high divorce rate.

Best Answer

very interesting, i like how this topic is going.

Best Answer

growing up i often worn female clothing while everyone was out of the house and to be perfectly honest i enjoyed it. I always found female clothing to be far more comfortable than my normal guy clothes and i know for a fact i am straight. Last week i bought slipper boots made for women, i put them on and they are incredibly comfortable. I am at uni now and i'm contemplating womens clothes to wear either in my house or under my clothes in public. I am however scared of people finding out about my preferences even though if the boot was on the other foot i wouldn't judge. In fact i have massive respect for those that publicly wear womens clothes. To be fair men used to wear the stuff anyway so whats changed? Are we living in a world where people are more narrow-minded? But looking at this post i'm happy that others share my views. In short you should wear whatever you feel most comfortable in and if anyone can't accept that, then just ignore them, do what you're happy with. And for those with supportive girlfriends/wives, never let them go, you're incredibly lucky as i would kill for a lass as open minded as that.

Best Answer

as a skinny guy, it's really hard to find jeans or pants my size with the correct length, however, women's jeans and pants are smaller in size so it fits my waist, body perfectly. although i think the jessica simpson skinny bootcut jeans is a little give away, i don't think most people would tell i'm wearing women's pants. the trick is finding a unisex style that passes as guys' clothes. levi's jeans are good, they look almost identical to the men's levi's. oh yeah, i found a pair of women's blazer at ross, long enough that pass as men's blazer, never worn it in my life but was amazed how soft and silky it felt? so in the end, yes, there is that taboo and comfort element, but i'm also buying some of their clothes cause it's in some cases cheaper and fits me better than in guys' over sized clothes for a skinny guy.

Best Answer

They are curious at first as how it would look on them. thats all, but once they put some clothes on they like the feel of the material and then it starts and they cant stop.

Best Answer

Oh yes! "Dressing" is like drugs, and panties are the "gateway" drug!

Best Answer

The nylon panties always felt good on me, then I added nylon slips. Then to look more like a girl you have to have boobs, so on goes the bra.
We dont have to wear a bra, but it make our appearance better looking if we have breasts.
And again the best way to know why men wear girls clothes is to put some silky clothes on, Then you'll feel what every cross dresser feels, then you will know why

Best Answer

Why would any man want to look like a girl? Sounds like a mental condition to me. My bald head & flat chest looks just fine in a dress. My wife would file for divorce if I tried that transvestite crap on her.

Best Answer

Some people like to look the part while they are in a dress. And sometimes it gets them more excited doing that. Everyone doesn't have to look like a girl, but to go out in public they should at least pass like a girl.

Best Answer

I've never worn female underwear...yet. I do love leggings and so far I find that tunics are built to go with them...so, I wear them. I am not sure if I am going to go any further with this. However, I do strongly support everyone's right to explore themselves...

Best Answer

Some guys get a thrill wearing the silky panties or slips and thats how they get started dressing, then it just continues from there.

Best Answer

Here is my experience.<br />
When I was growing up the best erotica available to me was the Sears and JCPenny catalog. Not to mention the Upton's seriously hot lingerie inserts in the newspapers.<br />
So, I jerked off to lingerie adds, A LOT! It naturally progressed to me stealing some of my mother's lingerie (I had no sisters, so it might have been them if I had any, mom's was all that was available). And let me stress the fact that I did not want to **** my mother (Ok maybe one fantasy, but that has nothing to do with this...)<br />
It started with me rubbing my **** with the silky sweet stuff. Then it led to trying it on. I love the feeling of stroking my throbbing **** under the silky and satiny fabric of the undies.<br />
It pretty much stayed there until I had sex for real in late teens and in my 20's. <br />
I dressed occasionally in girlfriend's panties sort of as a game/dare situation which I purposefully engineered to lead that way. I never revealed my fetish until I was married to my wife. Eventually I found the courage to reveal it to her. It was foreign to her, but she accepted it and played along with me.<br />
There are times, I just love the feeling. There are times when I imagine that I am the female getting ****** by my wife. Totally straight here, but as an "intellectual male" I cannot help but be curious what it would be like to be a female. Some times I wish my wife and I could trade bodies and **** to see what it would be like to be the other. Having a beautiful hot ***** appeals to me. I wonder what it would be like to get really wet and then get ****** by my man (wife in my body).<br />
That is what it is about for me. GOD I love wearing women's ****, but no *** here!!!!

Best Answer

This is a pretty close story to my on life with of course some of the personal experiences give or take. You have nailed it!

Best Answer

It makes me feel powerful and sexy, exciting, like a totally different person. And a little naughty since it's considered taboo.

Best Answer

Yes! The fact that all this is forbidden to men makes it even more exiting. Nothing like wearing gray flannel over a pink hipster with a bow on the tummy and ruffles around the legs! :)

Best Answer

I know a man that after his divorce he just wanted the feel of a woman so he started buying their clothes and eventually started wearing them. Found he liked it and found dresses kept him warm. Men like touching a woman in silk and lace, so that helped him through his lonly time. I dont find anything wrong with it.<br />
I watched Murry Povich years ago about married men who cross dress and they and their wifes seemed to have fun together.

Best Answer

I am not sure if I am the first crossdresser to respond here. I can understand how you would be shocked. My girlfriend was as well when I told her I liked to dress as a woman sometimes. However, she began trying to understand. She chatted on line with other cds, she read up on the subject. At first she told me she never wanted to see me dressed. Then one day she had me dress for her. She had me put on one tiem at a time: first panties, then a bra, etc., until I had a skirt and blouse on with a wig and makeup. Perhaps doing it one step at a time allowed her to take it slowly and realize it was still me. She grew to accept it and even to help and encourage me. When I am dressed, we are girlfriends. When not, we are a couple (and have great sex!) Feel free to contact me if I can help further.

Best Answer

A man wearing a bra? Go on a diet! A wig? That is not masculine. Makeup? You must have looked like an escapee from a mental health institution. I wear skirts & dresses everyday but has a manly man who would never be mistaken as being the slightest bit feminine. I am damn proud to be a MAN!

Best Answer

Everybody expresses their personhood in different ways, and so cross-dresser. Example all "sissies" (Sissy dresses, ruffled panties, petticoats, etc) are crossdressers, but not all crossdressers are sissies. I've only "gone public" with wigs and makeup only a couple of times, many years ago, for an old BF. While I'm still a respectable 14P, one thing about "dressing up" is knowing when to say "when." Just lounging around in a sundress is enough for me, buy good luck to those who want more!

Best Answer

matches their pumps.

Best Answer