I am new in the city, placed job offers but noone is calling, I have nobody to talk to, I just have enough food for the end of the month.
sfvq9801 sfvq9801 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Apply for help from the county you moved to. Go to emergency food shelves if and when you need to. If you've got a clean driving record you should be able to get a truck-driving job. If you want a career talk to over-the-road trucking companies who hire inexperienced drivers. They will reimburse you for the training or some will provide it in-house. First get the job, then get the girl. Good luck man!

Best Answer

welcome on board.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

go out and party..you still have your family and god am sure they wont leave you feeling like that...

Best Answer

No money for party going, the little I have must be saved for food $40 for february

Best Answer

then do what makes you happy without money involved...you know what the answer is..its within you...

Best Answer

thanks, I am working on it

Best Answer

Whatever happens, you'll be sorted with food at the beginning of next month too. If anything, remember this post.

Best Answer

wow, ya poor thing, really hope somebody show a little kindness soon also if want can be a friend, but can't help with the broking part, wish I could though...as for girlfriend that's a few miles down road, still though will be your girlfriend in a sense, since feel guys & gals can have a friendship together, so drop me a line if wanna talk sometimes

Best Answer

You know you cant just sit and to nothing ..<br />
how can i help you ?

Best Answer

I heard Mac Donalds is hiring...Better than nothing

Best Answer

Oh trust me I´ll take any job, people are hiring but seem to be hiring other people besides me

Best Answer

oh trust me I´ll take any job, I am just not getting selected

Best Answer

when life hands you lemons, you squeeze them in your mothers face :P

Best Answer