mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 9 Answers Mar 1, 2011

I can think outside the box, but I can't wrap my mind around the fact..... perhaps with some more practice?

Best Answer

Sure. Why not.? Did you really think it was just us? I can't wait to see how the various religions rush to explain this one when the little green men are found.

Best Answer

We don't really know of any planets outside our galaxy (though there's probably a heck of a lot more than 50 billion). I believe the planets we do know about for sure are only inside our galaxy - everything else is really too far away for our puny technology.

Best Answer

Hi mojorising

No but when I was at my first school they had a million book. It had stars typed out a million times. This was in the days before computers and my understanding of it was the school secretary actually typed them all. I thought that was more mindblowing than the number of stars in the book. I guess she did it out of a sense of affection for kids to help teach them something. I guess it worked as I never forgot it. I tended to think the headmaster made her do it which got me to thinking about what power can do to a person and how cruel he was. I mean they could have just printed them out using a Xerox or something. What we were told was the secretary hand typed them all. 1,000 sheets each with 1,000 stars on it!

So 50 billion stars is 50,000 cruel headmasters!

Easy

:)

Best Answer

First I imagine everyone in China, then pretend they have around 50 planets each. lol

Crazy statistic huh? Imagine if we get space travel sorted...unlimited resources my *** lol

Best Answer