I have a high tolerance for liqueur but low tolerance for any beer but dog fish head and miller or coors. So it depends I'm what I am drinking. I can out drink all but one person I know.

Best Answer

Damn I wish I could.... but I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Weed however...

Best Answer

I can. Was able to walk after 14 Irish Car Bombs. Think that's pretty much beast status. But I'm Polish and Croatian, so it's in my blood. I think the main killer for both sides of the family is from bad livers.

Best Answer

I love car bombs! And that is pretty impressive. My personal best is over 18. We counted up to 18 but then my buddy who was counting got too wasted. I'm still not totally such how I avoided alcohol poisoning that night lol

Best Answer

I'll take your word for it! I have never tried to finish a 40 to myself.

Best Answer

no experience...

Best Answer

I used to be able to drink loads before I got totally falling over drunk, but cos I can only go out twice a month my alcohol tolerance is a lot lot lower! Healthier I suppose and a lot cheaper :-P

Best Answer

save a spot fur ya at the next AAA meetin

Best Answer

Nah, I'm no quitter

Best Answer