I am willing to try

Best Answer

I like this! : )

Best Answer

Yes, you can have a FWB, but you have to both want it that way. You really need to have more to gain than to lose by not keeping it FWB. The more often you have satisfying sex with someone the more likely you are to develop feelings, especially if you aren't getting your needs met elsewhere. Keep after it and be pleasantly surprised by what can happen.

Best Answer

I wonder the same thing, as someone I've already had "benefits" with...once...now is asking for friendship, probably with more benefits. I'm wary, but damn he made my body feel good. It's so tempting!

Best Answer

Just need to find someone that looks at it like its normal every day fun that is no different than jogging or building a model plane or anything that most people see as "just a normal thing". I know this because Ive been looking for someone that feels the same. Someone that would just as easily **** for hours as they would go see a movie with you and think/enjoy it as friends having a good time vs. boredom and loneliness.

Best Answer

I would like to know that answer as I'm thinking about it :)

Best Answer

I have been doing it for about 3 weeks...but I'm not sure that there will never be feelings...I'm not even sure if its realistic..

Best Answer

Sure, it happens all the time between the right couple.

Best Answer

Fwb...lol

Best Answer

Yes, if the benefit isn't sex.

Best Answer

What's the benefit?

Best Answer

Why do you say that? I have read that somewhere else also.

Best Answer