-_-

Best Answer

If you separate the teachings of Paul/Saul from the teachings of Jesus, and listen to both with an open mind, you will find that Jesus would never have been a part of an organization such as christianity. he never claimed to be the only begotten son of god -- but rather claimed that we are each intimately connected with god.

Best Answer

You are correct, thank you for your share. Jesus said he's the son of god he never said he's the only son of god, for we all are sons of god, however too I believe it's possible that the god's enemy he casted out could also make human flesh to be his sons. From what I've witnessed of all kinds of people with such evil ways has me believe they are sons of the devil just as some humans being of god's people

Best Answer

It doesn't. The bible says that the Jews are Gods chosen people. Nowhere does it retract that position. My understanding is that many Christian churches interprets Jesus -- the Son of God who was speaking for God -- telling the disciples to proselytize in his name, as proof that God changed loyalties and now backs the Catholic/Christian church. I'm sure you can find a hundred different theological explanation as to why the God of the Jews is now the God of the Christians. Most people consider the God of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims to be the same one. There are, of course, sects with in each religion that claim exclusive ownership of God.

Best Answer

No, you should read the whole story. Jews are not the chosen people. You would really know the truth if you search the whole puzzle from the book. It all started with the roman empire. Roman empire are the most untrust worthy of all, they were very close to deceiving the whole world, well they had for the longest time, now truths come out & many people have left. Jesus never spoke for people in the world to be or name themselves Christian, he spoke to follow his ways, the light,& the truth, etc...There never be ownership of God, God had complete ownership of all human kind

Best Answer

has complete ownership of all human kind

Best Answer

Thank you for proving my point.

Best Answer

"Christian” refers to a way of life that reflects the attitudes, values, and conduct that Jesus preached and exemplified.<br />
Acts 11:26-"and, after he found him, he brought him to Antioch. It thus came about that for a whole year they gathered together with them in the congregation and taught quite a crowd, and it was first in Antioch that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians"

Best Answer

disciples didnt call themselves christians, someone else gave it to desciples and it was at antioch. It also said that steven traveled to antioch preaching to only the jews there. If the desciples preached or taught they themselves are christians then so be it, but they did not.

Best Answer

meaning, the desciple didnt teach or tell anyone calling themselves christians. If they were to be known or to claim to be christians then jesus would had told them so before he was put on the cross.

Best Answer

Go read Acts 11:1-30, I quoted Acts 11:26 from the King James version of the bible

Best Answer

It was a name first given to believers in jesus in syria, was given contemptuously but was accepted by followers as a fit title

Best Answer

He didn't come to establish a new religion per say. "Christian" is a term coined after His death. It just means, "Christ-like".

Best Answer

majority of people who yells out they are christians dont show the christ like after jesus foot steps

Best Answer

No, they don't. You can say you're a Christian til the cows go home, but it's in what you say and do, and most importantly what's in your heart, that defines your relationship with God.

Best Answer

He didn't. Nor did he say 'come on boys start a new religion all about me'

Best Answer

whether or not God calls himself Christian, is quite irrelevant. The fact is , people use the term, to say that they are followers of Christ. but since there are so many sects that change who he is , and change what the rules are ( throw out the Torah ) , the label of Christian, as far as trying to use the term in any conversation to clarify who you are, or what you beleive in, has become useless. I won't refer to myself as such, as I'd prefer not to be associated with what has become churchianity.

Best Answer

Kind of hard since Christianity didn't start until after Jesus was dead. Both Jesus and his Dad were Jewish, probably kept Kosher, too.

Best Answer

Jesus wasnt conceived by his flesh dad on earth so jesus wasnt full flesh jew

Best Answer

His Dad as in Yahweh--you know, God of the Jews, flooded the earth, etc.

Best Answer