I want to end my life. There are no reason for living.
PrinceTrump PrinceTrump 13-15, M 16 Answers Feb 9 in Health

Because you will miss out on all the great things that will happen to you in your life. You are too young to know yet what is ahead.

Best Answer

Something good might happen tomorrow.

Best Answer

I have one reason y u should live!<br />
"suicide is proving that not u want to end your life, but the fact you want to end the lives of people who fight to make you alive"

Best Answer

Come live at my place for a month to see reasons on what you will miss out on :)

Best Answer

You're 13-15. It can only get better.

Best Answer

He's right. Right now sucks, but it picks up soon.

Best Answer

Not to make it all about me or anything but, he's right?

Best Answer

Damn Autocorrect. *She is.

Best Answer

Can't think of one !

Best Answer

you don't want to go to hell for the life you wasted .<br />
trust me

Best Answer

You're right there is no reason for living, but don't kill yourself bc I want to get to know you first... plus I'm not killing myself and you should really follow the footsteps of those older than you!

Best Answer

are you sure there aren't any reasons?…i think there are many but i think the only reasons that may matter are the ones that you think up. due to the reason i don't kno what you're going thru at the moment.

Best Answer

Because how are you gonna keep being awesome if you're dead?

Best Answer

Because your life is not a mistake. You are loved. You do not need to kill yourself because Jesus died for you. Whatever you feel like you need to die because of...it's already been dealt with at the cross.

Best Answer