hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 13 Answers May 31, 2012

Play some music, play an instrument, sing a song you like, do an activity with the family, watch a movie. For me I just play video games, great way to distract the mind.

Best Answer

Plan out your weekend, Shopping with the girls? Movies one night? Just going out and having fun! I know exactly what you're going through. just keep yourself occupied, read a book, clean, do anything.

Best Answer

Think about yourself - the likings, disliking, your own dreams, your strengths.<br />
Engage yourself in improving yourself.

Best Answer

Think about the kid you can mentor/tutor, the homeless peopleyou can serve a meal to at the shelter, the whole community you can serve by volunteering at the library, the elderly neighbor who might need someone to visit with or to check to see if they're ok...

Best Answer

you're only human. Relationships are what defines us; hence why we resort to chemicals to distort our regular thinking pattern. It's best to talk your feelings out. Keeping them locked up in your head just hurts more. Talk with a good friend if you can't talk to your man. Get it out! Sometimes the gym helps.

Best Answer

I would tell you to go and do something physical, be around other people.<br />
Or watch something on tv that will blur out your constant thoughts of him.

Best Answer

Try as hard as you possibly can not to think of a large white horse.

Best Answer

Can I make it a white cow instead?

Best Answer

It wouldn't quite be the same reference to Lewis Carroll, but go ahead. :)

Best Answer

Yes! Make a list of things you like and make it detailed (for example, I LOOOOOVE color, purples, violets, greens, teal, etc.) Things that show you who you are and what you are about. Hobbies you find interesting that you might want to check into. Books you have enjoyed or movies you want to see or see once again. Focus on you and who you are. This will make you more interesting to him and others, that you would be a person who knows your own mind, and in many ways can meet your own needs. It develops self-confidence.

Best Answer

I always play a video or PC game when i need to distract myself. Or i put in a dvd of my favorite tv shows.

Best Answer

Why would you wanna think about something else. Unfortunatley that kind of feeling can go away, and if you don't pay attention, you might never get it back. So you'll have time to think about the rest later. As long as the bills are paid I wouldn't worry about it.

Best Answer

Uhhhh, how about your family?

Best Answer

No need to think about them.....we are always together.

Best Answer

Something funny from the past? Places you'd like to visit. Your favorite food. Books you'd like to read. I dunno. Whatever sparks your interest

Best Answer