omgnotme omgnotme 31-35, F 16 Answers Jan 6, 2011

I wonder how answers to this will differ to what they'd be if genders were reversed.

Best Answer

Violence is always unacceptable. But you know that already. No one deserves to be hit because someone else can't control themselves. No matter what he did you had no right. If it was not in self defense you had no right.

Best Answer

i didn't come from an abusive family or anything too unbalanced. no alcoholism, drugs, divorce..etc. Sometimes I feel like I can be a bad person. I feel like omg not me! Where did this come from????? I am not a violent person. I love psychology & have so many answers for a lot of my friends marriages. What's up with mine?

Best Answer

UGH,.. sorry. There's never a good reason for hitting someone, other than they already harmed someone else, or were in the act of harming someone else (then, of course, fair play). But, it's still not ok, even though you're a girl. Not ok. Sit down, talk about what he did that helped stir that level of anger in you. He is culpable, sure,.. but you wouldn't tell an abused WOMAN that she DESERVED it, would you? Same thing is true here. And he's probably still not over the shock, even if you didn't hurt him.

Best Answer

My parents used to argue alot when I was starting my teen years. Then my mom started to hit my dad, he took it for a while and would mock her basically for being an abusive psychopath. They got a divorce when I was 16 and I had had my second crazy girlfriend. Well dad was gone and my mother and I got into an arguement. She ended up hitting me at the dinner table in front of my little brother who was also getting into girls. I got up outta my chair said if you ever do that again im gone just like dad. I got dumped by both the crazies and they both wanted to have sex with me when I saw them after high <br /><br />
shool. I've tried telling women how I feel and they just seem to not care what I say.

Best Answer

Well ... sh.it... your not supposed to do that. Were you not afraid he would hit you back? You know for some people that is an automatic response. You are lucky your not punched out twitching on the ground. I hit an ex boyfriend once, he laid me out in one shot, had to walk around for a week explaining why i had a huge lump on my face. I felt like a total ******* and people were appalled by the fact that i would hit someone i loved. I never hit anyone again. <br />
You need to get control of our emotions. Seek meditation, writing or counseling or kickboxing, or something.

Best Answer

No idea, I've sure wanted to hit my mom when she was alive she could run off a string of abusive curse words when she didn't get her way, I would just give them back to her but boy i wanted to slap her across the mouth sometimes, she was a little old lady very small but the mouth she had on her and the sociopathic **** she did without even thinking really made me want to crumple her up alive sometimes I never took a swing etc but boy I wanted to, to bad this happened, you feel pretty bad which does you credit. Talk to him, apologize see a shrink whatever or consider it could be just lousy chemistry, if you never hit anyone else but you hit him, maybe he just pushes your buttons or what ever, no sense degenerating into some kind of monster that feels ashamed of it's self right?

Best Answer

Well, the answers here are just more evidence of which is the real sexism-prone gender. You were wrong to use violence to resolve your anger, and you need to take proactive measures to prevent it from happening more, especially since it's easier to do a very wrong thing the second and third time than the first time. Forgive yourself, but do get yourself some kind of anger management training. It is possible to develop the kind of emotional maturity that enables you in the face of provocation not only to not become violent but not to become angry, and that should be your long-term aim.

Best Answer

hey.. like Chicago movie's girls said: It was a murder... but not a crime. <br />
he had it coming. <br />
lol, don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll be fine, and there's nothing an apology can't fix... then again don't turn this into an habit.

Best Answer

If he's still standing ... or at least living ... don't worry about it.<br />
Realistically, though violence begets violence.<br />
Response:<br />
If you hate that you did it, then you need to look at why and how you could handle it differently in future. Perhaps you have issues with anger management. If so, then you can go for counselling.

Best Answer

I hate that I did it!!

Best Answer

He deserved it..Im sure.<br />
Just dont do it again....find a better solution....

Best Answer

Well if he can forgive you and he is honestly sorry for whatever he did to have you angry enough to want him to hurt him physically then that is between you and your husband. I think you will get past it though! Just don't make a habit out of it then you become something else.

Best Answer