Advice for or on what exactly?

Best Answer

on building better confidence and ways on helping me deal with problems im just really frustrated atm

Best Answer

Well I guess the only thing I can say is try and find things that make you happy. Push yourself into trying new things and building yourself as a person. It's easier said than done. But no one can just change themselves if they decide to be the same. If that makes any sense at all...

Best Answer

Go for a walk outside, it really does help. Spend time with friends or cook something for your family :)

Best Answer

well thanks for the input that helped alot thx

Best Answer

whats the problem?

Best Answer

my life is the problem i am not hapy with my life and the person that i am and i just need some to vent on and to listen and to try and help me out i am really frustrated right now

Best Answer

okay. You are at that age. Life was like that for me too when I was in my teens.
You can talk to me if you want to. Send me a message on here

Best Answer

well i am only a 17 yr old girl and i've been through hell and back i have alot of issues and problems that alot of people just think i am messed up

Best Answer

the human body goes through several changes in your teens and your head does feel messed up until you hit, maybe, 20. You're not alone. All teenagers go through this time in life. The hardest part of teen life is the first love, and that one really hurts when it doesn't work out. But you grow and learn and accept. Life isn't perfect. It's just the way it is. It's a cruel world and you need to adapt, as a teen, and as and adult as well

Best Answer

yeah whats the question i can help you out

Best Answer

whats a good way to reduce the amount of stress in a person day to day life?

Best Answer

Yeah sure hit me up

Best Answer

i just have alot of things on my mind and dont realy talk to many people about anything and im just frustrated with my life thats all

Best Answer

Yeah okay I'll bite, what the word?

Best Answer

i am just having a bit of a rough patch in my life thats all

Best Answer

What'z your problem dear!?

Best Answer

i am just really depressed lately i have alot of prob and issues right now

Best Answer

If your problem is known a better solution can be thought of. Any how one immediate solution I can advance is: Don't see any problem as a whole. In every problem there will be naturally some non-problematic part. If you avoid it the remaining will be the real problem. If you concentrate on that particular part solution will be easier. So divide your problems into parts and make an analysis. Good luck.

Best Answer