Okay so i had this dream that i dont understand. before i tell the person i just want to make some sense of it. The dream was my best guy friend (whom i like) and i went 300 miles away to this abandoned place. We knew nobody there and we were having a blast. Then this demonic voice came in my head and started demeaning me. It started telling me i wasnt good enough. It told me it was going to take all the happiness in my life away. Then i watched my best guy friend dissapate piece by piece and become one with the air. The. I sat down and started sobbing because i was completely alone in a strange place. The demonic voice kept making me feel bad. Telling me i was going to be alone forever. Then out of the back of this place, a light shone and he walked out. Peice by piece he came back together. He sat down next to me hugged me held my hand and said i promise i will never ever leave you again ever. What do you think it means, im not sure
dancingqueen87 dancingqueen87 16-17, F 2 Answers Jan 11 in Health

Maybe a relationship issue? But if u ever hear that demonic voice, even in a dream, tune it out and don't respond.

Best Answer

You must stop eating cheese and onions before going to bed...

Best Answer