tamarap tamarap 16-17 6 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Family Struggles

Dont like going there but two of my kids hate my guts. thanks to my ex

Best Answer

that is a truelove horrible thing to do.

Best Answer

The worst is when the parents are pitted against each other and express those feelings to the child. It puts the child in a position of having to choose between parents, when they probably love both parents. People cannot and should not bad mouth their ex ever, it so destructive for the child.

Best Answer

well, i'm a child and my mother has been divorced twice. in all honesty, i never had the whole "it was my fault" thing. my mother explained to me why it just wasn't meant to be and, in all honesty, i'd rather see my mother happy than having my parents together and fighting all of the time. it was hard at first, but after a while, it got better and life was better without all of the fighting. just explain to ur kids and try to be there for them and it all should work out. let them make some decisions too, maybe. like, my parents let me decide if i wanna see my dad or not during the year. but im also a teenager so i can make those choices. good luck :)

Best Answer