hypnofangrl hypnofangrl 16-17, F 24 Answers Feb 23, 2011

At one time. if anyone told me they were hypnotized over the phone...much less texting.. I would have called them crazy.. Since the advent of the net and chat rooms. I though Id try it and see what would/could happen. From what I could tell there were some that were hypnotized.. Then I started doing it over the phone.. I would suggest an ****** and it's hard for a lady or man to fake what I heard. I have to be honest and say. I guess I have a fetish for hearing people ****** (there are tests that I use when on the phone to see if they really were hypnotize and not faking it <br />
After doing hypnosis for 25 yrs and probably 15 of those years connecting with people on the net I have refined what I do and say I have 98=99 percent success on the phone..I cant say I have that percentage with text.. (maybe 10 percent )<br />
Although there are some that can be easily be hypnoed via text.. It has a lot to do with the person.. and the desire they have to do hypnosis .. <br />
If you think about it, most people have their eyes closed during a hypnosis session. So they don't need to see you.. The person doing the hypnosis has to be good enough to listen to the persons breathing and sounds while on the phoneI<br />
It can become habit forming, . I will warn you.. <br />
It can be scary for some. Having 3-4-6-10 or more ******* in a half hour can be over whelming .<br />
I can set in a "self trigger" for most, so they can have an ****** pretty much any. I do warn all, don't do the trigger while driving, or any place you may be embarrassed have an ******. I still talk to a few that I hypnotized years ago. and they say they can still trigger an ****** on demand <br />
Most say its the near best of the best ****** they have had. If you think about it. The mind is a persons best sex organ/ Thus the best ******<br />
I'm game to chat/ via Email with those that are interested , write to me at Yahoo. .using my name before @ <br />
Like Joes email at Yahoo . ( Please all types and spells in this entry)

Best Answer

I bet you are a very interesting person to talk to. Would you like to be my hypnotist friend? If so text me two one six 406- seven0 8 four

Best Answer

would love to try :) maybe get a group chat going or something. seems hot

Best Answer

My chat is Greyhuk on yahoo...add me and I can show you.
Ive been doing hypnosis in all its forms for 26 years now

Best Answer

I bet you are a very interesting person to talk to. Wanna be friends? Text me two one six 406- seven0 8 four

Best Answer

I've performed hypnosis by text quite a few times. Yes, it works -- if you've got a strong imagination and you're willing to concentrate. It's more challenging I think than by voice, because it may be harder to keep the subject focused on text than voice. Also, it's harder for the hypnotist to get input from the subject on the trance state. But these challenges can be overcome by a willing subject and skilled hypnotist.

Best Answer

Erotic hypnosis is something my partner and I were thinking would be fun to try, but thus far, we haven't found any good sources of info on the how-to

Best Answer

Check out Wendi Friesen's "Hypnotize Your Lover." She is a serious, but fun loving hypnotherapist. Check her out at http:www.wendi.com

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

This is a can do thing. It works. I have done this before. Let me know if and when you want to do it.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I've done hypnosis via text and voice over the phone. Whether or not the subjects were being real, I don't know. I feel it is their time they waste, if they're not truly into it. So, if you truly want to be under, be honest with the person administering the trance and let them know if you feel it working.

Best Answer

mmm interesting you should try to find out about that cause im wondering if a person can be hypnotized over the phone haha just something im willing to try haha

Best Answer

well there have been cases of vocal hypnosis, but i've never heard of being able to hypnotize someone over the phone

Best Answer

If you are still interested my email is Greyhuk at yahoo, as well chat. I have had five years experience doing hypnosis over the phone and 25+ hypnosis experience. If you decide "wow I really want to do this" after we have talked then we can discuss Phone numbers

Best Answer

www.mcstories.com?

Best Answer

I can do text, voice, visual, whatever. I think that is My specialty, being an erotic hypno Dom for the past few years. Anyone interested message Me and I will see what I can do.

Best Answer

Hey,
I'd love to be put under via text or email please :)

Best Answer

I have been a hypnotist for nearly 20 years and the simplest way to answer your question is yes, yes it can be done and I would be more than happy to help you experience it. Feel free to send me a message on here and we will see where things go from there

Best Answer

Hypnosis requires focus; text requires reading, thinking, and actively replying (which is a constant shifting of focus). <br />
They're two different ends of the mental activity spectrum. IMO, hypnosis by text is not possible.

Best Answer

I agree the 2 channels are different. I believe though, that a person can be put in a specially receptive state by text, even if it requires tapping. Just like we can go into a certain trance while typing an email or a story. It all depends on the patterns being imprinted in the receptor.

Best Answer

Interesting topic =)

Best Answer

So, you haven't updated this conversation for a while. Have you done this yet? It's pretty amazing how your mind can let you experience so many things. You really are in control of it.

Best Answer

I have tried it and find it very relaxing

Best Answer

Get a di ldo.

Best Answer

ha ha very funny .... i cant, my parents are always right behind me .... constantly keeping their eyes peeled for anything suspicious >:(

Best Answer

hypnofangrl, are you still around?

Best Answer

I need help writing a script, but U r 2 y0ung to discuss at this point, sorry. I need writing a script to relax my w1fe's relig1uos issues for better "interpers0nal c0mmunic@tions", lol. What do U need help w1th?

Best Answer

I have heard that this is possible though I couldn't tell you whether it would work for you its important to remember that different people respond to different techniques in all things. Hope this helped

Best Answer

I have done it many times if you are interested PM me :)

Best Answer

I have performed online sexual hypnosis and have had very high success rate. I can tell you the sorts of things that I have done if you message back. I have done lots of other Hypnotherapies, again with a high degree of success. But I love sex and I love people who love to be hypnotized for sexual gratification, so most of my hypnosis experiences are with enhancing sex.

Best Answer

By text, do you mean SMs, or, would e-mail work as well?

Best Answer