I want to add genuine people who would like to have decent conversations with me
Anabel90 Anabel90 22-25, F 28 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in EP

Keep in mind you can always delete them later if/when they turn "pervy" on you. There are alot of very nice people on here but.......use your own judgement and have fun.

Best Answer

you talk good. :)

Best Answer

he talks good :P

Best Answer

I think that should be your own decision don't you...:)

Best Answer

yeah.. and i decide to add you :)

Best Answer

you dont really get to know all these people unless, you establish a friendship with someone. And the web is crazy, sometimes people might not be genuine.<br />
But i'd add somone ba<x>sed on similarities, like your hobbies, values, or anything that interest you and what not. from there start a conversation and get to know them.

Best Answer

I've made some very good friends on EP. A few who I bet will be friends for life.<br />
My best suggestion is to take a good look at someone's profile before adding them to your circle.

Best Answer

good idea :)

Best Answer

Only add the ones who seem to be genuine or inbox them for a while first before deciding to add them, i had 100s of people in my circle and now im down to about 25 , deleted all the ones who were mean and arrogant toward me. x

Best Answer

Im quite chatty , i like to make new friends, and The blankness is cool too hes suck a lovely person to get to know :) hes my soul mate

Best Answer

will add both of you.. you 2 seem like a lovely couple :)

Best Answer

awww thanks hun :) always nice to talk to new people

Best Answer

I like the same kind of people in my circle. I don't have any pervs and I love to "talk" with others not only in the U.S. but all over the world: Australia, India, Phillipines, Italy, France, Chili, Romania, Greece, etc....You will find some wonderful people among my friends...It's not so hard to decide; just read comments and stories that others have written; I would suggest that you look at their friends (and see if they have pervy pics and groups) and their own groups to decide if they are the kind of people you would like to connect with...

Best Answer

thank you.. i have added you to my circle :)

Best Answer

You are welcome...thanks, looking forward to talking with you more...

Best Answer

add people you think you would like to chat with!

Best Answer

nice dude :)

Best Answer

i guess it depends on what you want to talk about and who you want to chat with

Best Answer

I think you should add the ones YOU would like to and consider friendly...

Best Answer

smart

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Add me, no sex talk but I might bore you to death

Best Answer

seriously? haha

Best Answer

Yeh serious anything to get my mind of my "self"

Best Answer

Not please then you will not never leave me if you done this

Best Answer

hehe :)

Best Answer

you can add me if you want I'm not on much like I use 2 be but if we find out that were close by or something never know .......;)

Best Answer

You are in my circle :)

Best Answer

id love it if u added me

Best Answer

Me !!! I am a respectable nice guy married with four kids and a mortgage and very respectful. treat someone as you wish to be treated right ???

Best Answer

*winks* IF you're interested in Oral stimulation ;p> <br />
I'm YOUR MAN! :)

Best Answer

Me for starters..

Best Answer

People who are dynamic. Like to have fun, have a serious side, have intellect, are slightly perverted (See the fun part) and have experiences you do not. Simple really. The anonymity of this site allows us to explore how others see the world and understand their experience. Enioy, learn and love. Don't forget to laugh, at yourself and others! It's the best part!

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer