Riderz4Christ Riderz4Christ 31-35, M 8 Answers May 2, 2012

What are you confused about... it sounds straight forward to me. It sounds like he's saying don't go begging God for junk. He knows whats up and he's got things under control.

Best Answer

ooooohhhhhh thank u so much friend i really needed that im still a newby thank u

Best Answer

Forlorn3's answer is good too. I just wasn't sure if the verse was talking specifically in reference to converstations with God or with other people. Either way, I find filling the air with empty useless chitter chatter is never a good idea. With friends or God.

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

Take an aspirin

Best Answer

Don't drive yourself neurotic over Bible verses.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

As I was taught as a child, be careful if you pray in public or testify in public, because what you say is in the Name of God and one MUST be honest in those words. Take care not to go on and on with your prayers. The verse just after that, Verse 3 says "fools voice is known by a multitude of words". Be careful when speaking about or to God, espicially in public.That was what I was taught.

Best Answer

I think it means the guy is hard of hearing.

Best Answer