IsleofSophia IsleofSophia 26-30, F 13 Answers Aug 27 in Hobbies

Second Sky.

Best Answer

I heart 3 doors down. And I love brown eyed soul(BES) a song called Love Ballad is very nice. Do view the video with eng subs.

Best Answer

modern baseball, front bottoms, Noah and the Whale, and Miles Kane.

Best Answer

Modest mouse

Best Answer

Justin Bieber

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Wilco, City and Colour, Jaymes Young

Best Answer

@Peace

Best Answer

Korpiklaani.

Best Answer

The courteeners :)

Best Answer

There not new but new if you haven't listened to them.

Best Answer

I've heard of them but don't think I've listened to much, thanks :)

Best Answer

I can recommend you a music site, where people make playlists of all sorts- they're categorized by tags. So you put in what you like- and it comes up with playlists people have put together. It's quite amazing honestly. I've used it for 2 1/2 years now and I love it. Never heard of such great music. Everytime someone rides in my car or hangs out with me they ask where I get my music or how I find this stuff.

Best Answer

Awesome, thank you :) what's it called?

Best Answer

www.8tracks.com Best dang music choice I've made- make a profile with your Facebook (easiest way, you can choose if you want it to post to your page or not), and type in some tags of what you like, and it will generate playlists with those tags, you can favorite playlists and tracks on said playlist and play them through youtube or sound cloud. You won't regret it.

Enjoy :)

Best Answer

Sweet :) sounds good x

Best Answer

And might I add- its all free and ad free :D

Best Answer