I like Bose for computer.

Best Answer

Those are really pricey, right?

Best Answer

I have a set of Bose speakers with the control pod, they are excellent. The 'Altec Lansing' ones I had before were good, too

Best Answer

~ $300
Yea, my Bose has control pad too. Don't buy refurbish!
It's well worth its cost.

Best Answer

Thanks. Do you order them online?

Best Answer

There are Bose stores in some places.
Otherwise, yes buy it online from the Bose online store. Do not buy from other places. Bose speakers never go on sale.

Best Answer

Actually, they sell them at a few computer stores like Best Buy.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

I recommend 2.1 speakers, that is, two speakers and a subwoofer. Roughly 60-80w is enough for all but the largest rooms and the most deaf music fans and you can get a set for under a hundred bucks. Logitech makes a wide variety of them at reasonable prices and they constantly go on sale.<br />
You can get better fidelity with more expensive speakers and surround sound and whatnot with 5-7 speaker systems, but I'd recommend if you are going to spend that kind of money it's time to think about buying a complete stereo system.

Best Answer

The set I have has all three pieces, but it tends to "overload" a bit with bass and sounds tinny. I haven't tried the Logitech brand. Since they will be hooked to a laptop initially, I'm trying to get the best I can without all the complicated hookups. One day, I'd like to have a speaker system wired throughout my home, but that's a future goal. Right now, it needs to be a bit less extensive. :)

Best Answer

My guess is it isn't powerful enough and you need a higher watt system.

Best Answer

I have Bose everything: You get what you pay for

Best Answer

I've never actually heard Bose in real life, and I've never been sure whether it was all hype.

Best Answer

Well, being an audiophile myself. If they sucked I wouldn't own so much of it.

Best Answer

guitar center... get studio monitors, they are actually quite cheap but sound intence, that what they are for... peace.. enjoy

Best Answer

Thanks. Where would I find them?

Best Answer

guitar center, or any good musical instrument store

Best Answer

Oh. Didn't realize that was the name of the store. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

They have ones that cost not a lot that have built in amps. don't have a name right here Best buy has some small good ones!

Best Answer

I bought some small ones initially and "blew" one of them. Now I have an upgraded set, but they still have that tinny sound when they are put on higher volumes.

Best Answer