mandylucky89 mandylucky89 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 11 in Doing Good

If you are looking for a Christian mentor, be sure to check people's profiles first.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

The bible calls me a child of God, even calls me a saint.....I have signs and wonders that follow me, my 4th cousin was sainted by the pope back in 2010. You can talk to me :) I can show you what makes me think this way.

Best Answer

I have only prophecied once, speaking in tongues of angels and of that of men, back in 2005 that night my husband came off of drugs after hearing what was said.

Best Answer

God also inspires movies and commercials about my life, that is the sign, that I am the light of the world, a city built on a hill cannot be hidden, God see's everything about me, I am in love with God, and there are many things I wouldn't dream of doing, I have read my bible many times. I read it every day.

Best Answer

I've messaged you.. Please reply there

Best Answer

Because I'm in search of a guide whose disciple I can be .,

Best Answer

I fit that description. What's up?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

I mean what I say. I am a highly spiritual being, with a very strong relationship with God.

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Through faith, prayer, meditation, contemplation, and butt secks.

Best Answer

What is butt secks?

Best Answer

I could answer that for you, but spirituality is a journey, not a destination. I encourage you to ask the community here on EP, because doing so would start a highly spiritual discussion that would be a positive and enlightening experience for everyone.

Best Answer

I thought the first condition of being a saint is being dead?

Best Answer

There are no living saints.

Best Answer

Why not just skip the saint and speak directly to God? Just go and talk to the demoncrats God O'Bummer.

Best Answer

Why do u wanna meet someone like although u can read about them and be your role model

Best Answer

Look in a mirror. You are as close to God as anyone else on the planet.

Best Answer