I am a corporate law student, and I'm struggling with the fact that I can hardly do 2 pages of law a day. My strategy for memorization is to create a visual picture of the "page" itself. When I am recalling, I recall that page, I zoom-in in my mind, go that line I want to remember and it pops up. And then I can just copy paste it as my answer. The only problem is that there are nearly 200 pages to rote learn. And I don't have much time in my exams (a month left). Any help on speedy memorization would be greatly appreciated!
AN1991 AN1991 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 26 in Doing Good

Repetition, repetition, repetition. :)

Best Answer

That's the key!

Best Answer

The only answer is to do more pages/day. That's the bottleneck. And stay off of EP.

Best Answer

You are right.

Best Answer

Dude you are ******

Best Answer

Hahaha! I'm enjoying it.

Best Answer

I hear that combining physical activity such as walking on a treadmill or jumping on a trampolene while studying helps information stay retained in the brain.Writing it out always helped me.

Best Answer

Thank you! No wonder my sessions after a good day at the sports club are more productive.

Best Answer

Make flash cards...they really do work...

Best Answer

Re-writing the stuff down is time consuming.

Best Answer

that will help you too.....

Best Answer