IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Health

Request to take away your pain is human but expecting it to be given to other people whether deserved or not deserved is in human. I pray to GOD to make you happy and healthy.

Best Answer

So who deserves pain? No one I can think of. Pain is personal and we have to carry it. Your pain may be major or minor compared to others but the point is, it's not a competition. What you feel is the worst and that's the same for all of us. I have about 5 different ones now. And generally I just ignore them, seek treatment and live as I want. I'm stoll 19 mentally regardless of what the mirror shows and that is what really matters. Your brain.<br />
An old saying. Why bother to complain? No bastard is ever interested anyway.

Best Answer

Nope, just gotta deal with your **** and let other people deal with theirs. Bad people got it coming.

Best Answer

pain is temporary. you are forever

Best Answer